Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Nobody's talking about this.
Previous  1  2

Barbara

Post Fri, Jan 16 2015, 3:21 pm
amother wrote:
Can't bold on my phone. Potential murderer?! So this is what they are scaring you with. How about the woman above that got hurt for life, maybe she was murdered? Soon those that don't vaccinate will be considered terrorists.

While I did vaccinate my kids, I am starting to question some things. Not admitting that some people are damaged for life, seems to me that doctors are trying to protect this at all costs. I don't buy that they are truthful the way others posted as in the flu vaccine.

In the US, doctors are legally obligated to provide a Vaccine Information Statement before vaccinating, and to notify the CDC of adverse reactions.

In other words, there is no question that the CDC admits that there are vaccine injuries.

Barbara

Post Fri, Jan 16 2015, 3:23 pm
smss wrote:
the measles vaccine only works in 95% of people. even if the entire population were vaccinated, that would not eliminate measles.

It probably would, in the long run, since it would become increasingly unlike that those for whom it is not effective (and those for whom it is contraindicated) would be exposed to any wild virus.

amother

Post Fri, Jan 16 2015, 3:56 pm
As a cancer survivor who was left with zero immune system, I have no problem reiterating, yes, potential murderer.

As a community we have a responsibility towards the weaker ones. If vaccination exemptions were reserved for those who are truly at risk for severe reactions that would greatly impact their life, then it wouldn't be an issue worthy of discussing.

Problem is that some people seriously view the slight chance of complications resulting from vaccines as equal to or worse than the highly likely horrible life long results (in the nonfatal cases) of diseases like polio.

I feel very strongly that the scaremongers may very well have blood on their hands.

Again, I'm not talking about the people who are truly at risk for whatever results vaccines may cause. For most people the risks are worth the gain.

FranticFrummie

Post Fri, Jan 16 2015, 4:00 pm
I vaccinate for all the usual stuff, but on a spread out schedule. The flu vax is optional, but if we do get sick we quarantine ourselves strictly to home, no exceptions, with lots of extra hand washing and nutritional supplements to boost the immune system.

I cannot get the flu vax because I have horrible reactions to it, so I am extra careful around others this time of year.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics