Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Cheap Cotton Panties
1  2  Next

amother

Post Sun, Jan 18 2015, 12:42 pm
Where do you shop for yourself, good quality panties that are cotton and don't cost $12 each!!! I'm looking for colored without a white lining.

Please post links if possible. Thak you!

ra_mom

Post Sun, Jan 18 2015, 12:44 pm
Hanes makes cheap cotton panties. They don't last forever but their quality is decent.

amother

Post Sun, Jan 18 2015, 1:05 pm
ra_mom wrote:
Hanes makes cheap cotton panties. They don't last forever but their quality is decent.

Nah, I don't need forever.

Till now I had Jockey briefs I had bought at $5-$6 each. I bought them about 6 years ago and have worn them most of the time (minus 2 pregnancies and minus a few weeks of only white)

Can you post a link to specific briefs that don't have a white lining at the crotch?

Edited to fix the quote.

amother

Post Sun, Jan 18 2015, 1:54 pm
In my experience, solid underwear has the same color solid crotch. You run a bigger risk of a white crotch with prints.

Sherri

Post Sun, Jan 18 2015, 1:58 pm
Why don't you want to buy more Jockey underwear to have for the next few years?

greenfire

Post Sun, Jan 18 2015, 2:05 pm
http://www.amazon.com/Hanes-Co.....61ISW

I wouldn't say amazon is the cheapest place - but this gives you an idea of what they look like - the waste truly is comfortable & they have bikini/hipster/hi-cut/boy shorts/full panty with the same covered elastic

walmart and/or target sell them

I've found them in close-out stores for a fraction of anybody's price - but then you'd have to search

rachel6543

Post Sun, Jan 18 2015, 2:07 pm
Try Costco

Amelia Bedelia

Post Sun, Jan 18 2015, 2:16 pm
If you're in the Brooklyn area, Underworld Plaza has a Jockey three pack for $6. If you're not in the area, I wonder if they'd ship to you? I can pm you their number, if you're interested.

Iymnok

Post Sun, Jan 18 2015, 2:32 pm
I have fruit of the loom satiny solid colored with colored cotton crotch. Hanes often has white I found (and suffered for)

amother

Post Sun, Jan 18 2015, 2:39 pm
I bought my previous batch of panties at Underworld in Monsey. Unfortunately, they've since closed down. Sad I bemoan their closing all the time, especially postpartum when I need new bras. Oh, well.

I've also bought multipacks in target/walmart of hanes or fruit of the loom, don't remember, and usually about half of the pack have white crotches, even some of the solid colored ones. So it ends up being really not worthwhile.

Greenfire, those don't have white crotches?

mom2be1

Post Sun, Jan 18 2015, 2:50 pm
Gap

mfb

Post Sun, Jan 18 2015, 2:53 pm
Amelia Bedelia wrote:
If you're in the Brooklyn area, Underworld Plaza has a Jockey three pack for $6. If you're not in the area, I wonder if they'd ship to you? I can pm you their number, if you're interested.

Is that $6 for the 3 pack? That sounds extremely cheap. Or did you mean $6 each pair?

greenfire

Post Sun, Jan 18 2015, 3:06 pm
amother wrote:

Greenfire, those don't have white crotches?

the solid colours do not ...

Amelia Bedelia

Post Sun, Jan 18 2015, 3:16 pm
mfb wrote:
Is that $6 for the 3 pack? That sounds extremely cheap. Or did you mean $6 each pair?

Believe it or not, yes, it's $6 for the 3 pack. I also found it hard to believe, so I personally went down to the store to check it out. My friend bought quite a few sets. Different prints and colors available, in all sizes.

amother

Post Sun, Jan 18 2015, 3:29 pm
These specific Hanes panties (their "neutrals" colors - available in briefs and other styles too) don't have white linings. (Most of their other colored panties do.) http://www.amazon.com/Hanes-Wo.....R0W7Y You can find them in Walmart or Target, they usually have beige, pink, rose, and black together)

gittelchana

Post Sun, Jan 18 2015, 5:16 pm
rachel6543 wrote:
Try Costco

Or Wal Mart LOL

amother

Post Tue, Jan 20 2015, 9:44 am
greenfire wrote:
the solid colours do not ...

Thank you so much! I'll be on the lookout for these at Walmart/Target. If I don't see them, I now have a link to order them.

amother

Post Tue, Jan 20 2015, 9:45 am
Amelia Bedelia wrote:
Believe it or not, yes, it's $6 for the 3 pack. I also found it hard to believe, so I personally went down to the store to check it out. My friend bought quite a few sets. Different prints and colors available, in all sizes.

I will definitely give them a call and see if they'd be willing to deliver. If it's the same as what I had until now, it's a great price!

amother

Post Tue, Jan 20 2015, 10:54 am
Walmart has a new line. Very comfortable and super cheap.

Amelia Bedelia

Post Tue, Jan 20 2015, 11:43 am
amother wrote:
I will definitely give them a call and see if they'd be willing to deliver. If it's the same as what I had until now, it's a great price!
Just confirm first that it's still on sale. It was on sale about 2-3 weeks ago. I think they still have it for a great price- $6 still or slightly more - but check with them.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics