Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Neironim disc removers

Debzz

Post Wed, Jan 21 2015, 8:49 am
Hi. I live in Toronto and wondering if anyone knows where I can buy the neuronic disc remover. I've seen them online and they are not too expensive (around $3) but when I put in delivery to toronto, the price becomes ridiculous. I sent an email to nermitzvah.com asking if they know of a vendor in Toronto but they never replied. Has anyone seen any of these small items here in Toronto? Thanks, hope everyone is having a nice day.

mommy27

Post Wed, Jan 21 2015, 9:07 am
I don't use neironim anymore, but when I did, I just used a regular metal teaspoon to pop out the disks.

Rubber Ducky

Post Wed, Jan 21 2015, 9:07 am
Hope you find them... in the meantime, you can get discs out easily by just putting a bit of very hot water in the glass — the hot water softens the wax within a few seconds. Then you can scoop the disc out with your finger.

Kumphort

Post Wed, Jan 21 2015, 9:26 am
Actually even easier. Put a bit of water on the bottom of the glass before putting in the candle that way the never melt completely onyo the glass

seeker

Post Wed, Jan 21 2015, 9:50 am
Kumphort wrote:
Actually even easier. Put a bit of water on the bottom of the glass before putting in the candle that way the never melt completely onyo the glass

This. But when too lazy or forget, a metal spoon or blunt knife works fine.

Debzz

Post Wed, Jan 21 2015, 10:03 am
Thanks for all the suggestions. I've used metal spoons but some have bent by the pressure applied - thought the disc remover thingie would save my cutlery. My search for one in Toronto will continue but in the meantime I'll try the hot water trick. If anyone does know of a place in Canada that might carry the item, please let me know. Thanks again.

mfb

Post Wed, Jan 21 2015, 10:08 am
Put a little oil in the glass before you put in the candle and it will slide out when done
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics