Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Cakes, Cookies, and Muffins
Extra soft chocolate chip cookies, how to pack?

coconutbutter

Post Thu, Jan 22 2015, 4:40 am
I just baked a big batch of extremely airy, soft chocolate chip cookies for my DH to take on his trip overseas.

Thing is, how do I pack it so these extra delicate cookies so they do not get crushed into one big cookie dough mush (yum! Tongue Out) ?

ms5771

Post Thu, Jan 22 2015, 5:16 am
First of all, I'm impressed that they will be saved and not eaten immediately Smile

What about a tupperware?

coconutbutter

Post Thu, Jan 22 2015, 5:27 am
ms5771 wrote:
First of all, I'm impressed that they will be saved and not eaten immediately Smile

What about a tupperware?

No worries, I had my fair share already. Obviously I had to taste a cookie from each round, just to be sure...OBVIOUSLY! Smile

I guess I would pack in a tupperware but how do I be sure that they don't get crushed just from banging around in his bag? Like should I pack them in tightly and put a piece of parchment paper on top?

ms5771

Post Thu, Jan 22 2015, 5:34 am
[quote="coconutbutter"]No worries, I had my fair share already. Obviously I had to taste a cookie from each round, just to be sure...OBVIOUSLY! :

Only ONE cookie from each round?

Sheesh, this is making me hungry!

Hm I'm not sure, I guess that sounds like it could work. I once traveled with a bag of cookies and it ended up being a delicious mush. I think your idea probably sounds the most safe. I guess layer them and put something in between each layer?

Iymnok

Post Thu, Jan 22 2015, 5:37 am
Cut up a cereal box. Put a piece in between each cookie. Pad it with napkins on the side.
You have a lucky husband:)

ms5771

Post Thu, Jan 22 2015, 5:38 am
Iymnok wrote:
Cut up a cereal box. Put a piece in between each cookie. Pad it with napkins on the side.
You have a lucky husband:)

THIS is a good idea!!!

studying_torah

Post Thu, Jan 22 2015, 9:08 am
Recipe please pretty please!

Iymnok

Post Thu, Jan 22 2015, 9:16 am
Water balloons filled with air don't work, I've tried it... Tongue Out
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Cakes, Cookies, and Muffins