Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
How do you go grocery shopping with 2 kids in cart?
Previous  1  2

LittleRed

Post Sat, Jan 24 2015, 8:40 pm
I try to go to the stores with carts that seat two and if not, I put all/most of my items in the part underneath the shopping cart. Usually on shopping trips where my toddler is in the main part of the cart I just get what I absolutely need and save less important things on the list for another time when I only have my 1 1/2 year old or ask my husband to run out to get it later.

yaeli83

Post Sat, Jan 24 2015, 8:45 pm
The only stores ill bring all 3 kids to are target, they have a cart that fits three, costco, which can sit 2, or a grocery store that has a "car"cart which fits 2. The problem with target and the car carts is they are huge and annoying to push.
Alternatively, if my "big" kid isnt walking nicely,I have her stand on the side of the cart and hold on. Just dont let go or it will tip. She has to get off when I let go.

Some stores have small carts that are meant for kids to push next to you. Depending on your toddler, and if your store has that, it might work for you. It could occupy her enough that she wont touch shelves or wander.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics