Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Thorlos socks - where to buy them?

amother

Post Sun, Jan 25 2015, 10:59 am
DH received a pair of Thorlos socks for a gift. He likes them so much, he'd like to order more. I went online to the Thorlos company, and the ones he'd like to order are $14.99 each (I didn't check what the shipping is). I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get them for less? TIA for your help!

amother

Post Mon, Jan 26 2015, 11:08 am
B U M P

sourstix

Post Mon, Jan 26 2015, 12:04 pm
whats the maalah of them are there others like it?

amother

Post Mon, Jan 26 2015, 4:12 pm
DH claims they are warm, comfortable, soft and padded exactly where he needs the extra padding, so he can walk around his office all day without his feet getting tired and achy.

doctorima

Post Mon, Jan 26 2015, 4:30 pm
I'd recommend these. DH also like those fancy padded socks, but says these are basically as good, for a lot less money (the price you'll see is for a 3-pack, and it's still half the price of 1 pair of other brands):

http://www.amazon.com/PowerSox.....C92MA

amother

Post Mon, Feb 02 2015, 12:21 pm
doctorima wrote:
I'd recommend these. DH also like those fancy padded socks, but says these are basically as good, for a lot less money (the price you'll see is for a 3-pack, and it's still half the price of 1 pair of other brands):

http://www.amazon.com/PowerSox.....C92MA

Doctorima, I did research and these socks looks good. My question is: They are padded. DH would need these socks for work, but he cannot wear walking shoes on the job, only dress shoes. Would these socks fit under a Shabbos shoe, for instance? Or would he have to go out and buy a larger size shoe? Then it would be cheaper to stick to the Thorlos I was asking about.

doctorima

Post Mon, Feb 02 2015, 3:44 pm
My DH is able to wear these PowerSox with his regular dress shoes without any problem.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics