Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Miracle baby for 56yr old Ethiopian Immigrant

southernbubby

Post Mon, Jan 26 2015, 11:01 am
http://www.jpost.com/Israel-Ne.....88998

this does not appear in the article to be from a fertility procedure

ChossidMom

Post Tue, Jan 27 2015, 2:25 am
Beautiful!!!

PAMOM

Post Tue, Jan 27 2015, 9:15 am
Def seems likely fertility treatments-- read the quote from the head of OB about" honoring the wishes " if older women who want to have babies. I'm very happy for her even while I consider ethical issues.

southernbubby

Post Tue, Jan 27 2015, 11:57 am
PAMOM wrote:
Def seems likely fertility treatments-- read the quote from the head of OB about" honoring the wishes " if older women who want to have babies. I'm very happy for her even while I consider ethical issues.

could be, but I read into the line that "she discovered that she was pregnant" to be that it just happened. Could be that the doctor honored her wishes and facilitated it rather than just maintaining a pregnancy that happened on it's own.

Raisin

Post Tue, Jan 27 2015, 12:20 pm
So I just googled and it seems women of that age have conceived naturally. Oldest recorded seems to be 59.

She does look really young! What does the ethiopian-israeli diet consist of? Must be good stuff.

southernbubby

Post Tue, Jan 27 2015, 12:43 pm
a woman in our neighborhood had twins at age 54 and one of my friends did not go through the change until the late 50's

would it still be considered a miracle if it were due to a donor egg and IDF? That has become somewhat commonplace.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics