Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
Warning/rant about schools

amother

Post Mon, Jan 26 2015, 5:17 pm
firstly I dont want criticism, I am just very upset now. I want to just rant. I was told no by a school for my son. I am upset I didnt listen to what the secretary told me on the first call that they have 100 calls for applicants and they are wrapping up and she doesnt know if theres place for me. why was I stupid to go ahead and travel and spend babysitting money?bec the priniple said when I met him that theres place. he was positive although I had not filled out an application. so why did he meet with me? I dont understand why I fell for this. I now do cause I am desperate, and thought that if he wants to meet me maybe things will be different. and now he says theres no place. really if there wasnt place why didnt you spare me from traveling more then an hour each way and why did you want to meet me? idont understand why schools can be so unprofessional. it hurts cause I feel so insecure and dont even know the real reason why. I would be happier if I he gave me a more honest reason. anonymous cause I am too upset. I had enough vulnerability today. I feel so stupid now. I just the next school doesnt say no, or it will be lthe last place, and then I have to get someone involved and that means I have or ds has issues and I wanted to avoid that cause we dont. I feel terrible now. :cry:

and to top this all off ds has encopresis and I cant send him to school till its resolved about 2 weeks and my sister tells me oh so many pp have bigger problems its like nothing. she brushed it away, I was so hurt I know she tried to calm me that it isnt the biggest and its gonna be good but why like this. I dont know what to say she makes me cry, I just feel like she doesnt understand me. or doesnt know how to feel others pain, and just commiserate, why couldnt she say'oh it must be tough,if you need anything let me know what I can help you with' wouldnt that be more comforting? oh how I wish, I guess I just learned what to do when someone has a problem like this.
may hashem see my pain and help me out in this hour of need. and may he help everyone with whatever it may be, may it be health, parnossah, children, and everything they desire.

amother

Post Mon, Jan 26 2015, 6:06 pm
So sorry that u r going thru such a hard time. I hope things get better. What city do u live in? Perhaps if people viewing this thread had that information they might be able to make suggestions.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics