Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Comfy, stretchy

calaflower

Post Mon, Jan 26 2015, 8:35 pm
Can anyone recommend a comfy stretchy a-line skirt that I can wear over pants? I work in healthcare where most of my co-workers wear scrubs, and I'm looking for a skirt that I can wear over pants with sneakers... I bought one once in Target but looking for more. I've even considered the swim skirts, but they are too shiny
Thanks!

mamallama

Post Mon, Jan 26 2015, 9:08 pm
Old navy has this skirt in a bunch of colors: http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/.....80012
I wear these around the house they are super comfy! If you order the tall size it should cover your knees.

calaflower

Post Mon, Jan 26 2015, 9:22 pm
mamallama wrote:
Old navy has this skirt in a bunch of colors: http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/.....80012
I wear these around the house they are super comfy! If you order the tall size it should cover your knees.

Thanks! That looks like what I'm looking for! I'm just curious.. It doesn't give an exact length, but if it's a "foldover waistband", can't I control the length that way? Do you mind me asking how tall your are and which length you bought?

amother

Post Mon, Jan 26 2015, 9:39 pm
I am 5'5" and about 130 lbs.
I wear the regular Medium and have no problem at all with it completely covering my knees. I think the model has it very pulled up - unless they have changed the length in the past few months

mamallama

Post Mon, Jan 26 2015, 10:03 pm
Yes, you can control the length since it's a fold over waist. I'm 5'3"and I have a size small, regular. (it's an older version of the same skirt) It covers my knees when I don't fold it over so much.

amother

Post Mon, Jan 26 2015, 10:15 pm
I have one from a few years ago in the Tall size - I thought the length was better. I'm 5'4"
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics