Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Buying small kitchen appliance for Israel

ROFL

Post Tue, Jan 27 2015, 12:52 pm
Where can I go to in NY preferably brooklyn to buy small appliance that are 220 volt for use in Israel ?
Thanks

Iymnok

Post Tue, Jan 27 2015, 2:21 pm
Why not buy it in Israel or get a converter?

Smile1234

Post Tue, Jan 27 2015, 3:20 pm
ROFL wrote:
Where can I go to in NY preferably brooklyn to buy small appliance that are 220 volt for use in Israel ?
Thanks

Most large appliance stores have. Give a call to one that is convenient for you.

I know the buzz sells 220v sandwich makers and george forman grills, maybe even blow dryers and hair irons. They probably have more I just never looked into it.

ROFL

Post Tue, Jan 27 2015, 3:22 pm
Thanks. My dd is going on Aliyah and at this point she needs small items. I am trying to compare prices from here to israeli websites like home center. I don't think she wants to work continually with a converter so we are just trying to figure out what is best to set up a small rental kitchen !

write on

Post Tue, Jan 27 2015, 4:21 pm
we bought everything from Eagle Electric in NY and we were very happy with them. And the appliances have, thank G-d, lasted a loooong time (kinaina hara! :-)). Good luck!

November

Post Tue, Jan 27 2015, 4:50 pm
Small appliances do go on sale here in Israel every so often. What prices are you seeing / paying in NY? We can try to compare, though quality may be better if bought in NY.

Smile1234

Post Tue, Jan 27 2015, 4:59 pm
Is she going to have enough weight/space in her suitcases or is she sending a lift? That should also be a consideration.

ROFL

Post Tue, Jan 27 2015, 5:35 pm
She is not doing a lift now. Just taking her three suitcase and hopefully I will get to go soon and take more stuff. I will look at prices and then ask for comparison. Thanks.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries