Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Toddlers
What size for next yr fall/winter? (Gap)

bargainlover

Post Tue, Jan 27 2015, 5:05 pm
Son is now 25lb and wearing 18-24 months in gap. He just started with that size. He will be 2 around next september IYH, what size would you buy? 2 or 3?

mama g

Post Tue, Jan 27 2015, 5:27 pm
It's hard to know, but I would guess size 2. With Gap sizes, my kids all just grew into them during the corresponding year of their age (for example they would still be wearing size 18-24 months when they turned 2, but grew into the size 2 midway through the year, etc). But if your son isn't super slim so the pants won't either be all bunched up from cinching in the waist all the way or falling off him, and you don't mind rolling up the cuffs, you could get away with size 3.

srbmom

Post Tue, Jan 27 2015, 5:33 pm
I would also guess a 2. I find GAP clothes to run pretty generously in each size. My 3 yo daughter is super tall so she now wears a 4-5, but until last year she fit into each size when that age.

rachel22

Post Tue, Jan 27 2015, 5:49 pm
I would say 2 also .. They run a little big my son just turned 4 and is wearing a size 2 gap sweater .. The sleeves are only now becoming short .. Lol for pjs go a size bigger though

amother

Post Tue, Jan 27 2015, 5:51 pm
My daughter is not yet two and she fills up a size 3... And my three year old is in size 5...
They're both very tall.

It really depends on your kids. Mine grow very fast and often. If I don't buy huge in september they need a new wardrobe by january.

bargainlover

Post Tue, Jan 27 2015, 6:01 pm
Thanks so much for all your helpful answers!! I appreciate it!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics