Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Guests
Guests in our bedroom
Previous  1  2

sbil

Post Wed, Jan 28 2015, 2:53 pm
Don;t worry.They will not think anything of it if you lock the master bedroom a lot of people do it.

amother

Post Wed, Jan 28 2015, 2:56 pm
Sanguine wrote:
Looks like (almost) everyone agrees with you. I wouldn't lend out my room either. There's just so much out in the room on top of dressers, night tables... Everything would feel so 'touched'. But I wouldn't lock the room either. Locking the room is clearly saying "I don't trust you". No matter what, they'll snoop somewhere (kitchen, medicine cabinet...) so maybe my room, but I don't want to know and I don't want them to know I know. I don't really think they'd want to snoop in my room. But once I stayed in someone's empty apartment and I got my period. I have to admit. I snooped everywhere till I found pads embarrassed

So you don't mind people finding your lube or personal massagers??

I wouldn't snoop but was once put up somewhere for a family simcha. The whole family was put up in different places and a relative came over and asked where the master bedroom was. It clearly wasn't left open for us and this relative kept opening all closed doors until she found it. I was horrified and told her so and she said "what? I just wanted to see what it looked like!" Um, WT*??? And THAT'S why I don't trust people not to look.

PAMOM

Post Wed, Jan 28 2015, 4:00 pm
Just me but I'd leave it unlocked. , put everything that's private into giant ziplock bags or trash bags and put them
in the closet. It doesn't have to be secs toys, just whatever you keep out. That way if they have to go in for some reason (tampons?) you won't feel invaded

amother

Post Thu, Jan 29 2015, 4:27 am
amother wrote:

not everyone owns stuff

amother

Post Thu, Jan 29 2015, 5:40 am
amother wrote:
not everyone owns stuff

So assume that everyone who does locks their room and everyone who doesn't leaves it open?

Ruchel

Post Thu, Jan 29 2015, 5:59 am
amother wrote:
So assume that everyone who does locks their room and everyone who doesn't leaves it open?

I close my door because it's a mess in there. I don't want people to faint if they snoop, or to take pics LOL

amother

Post Thu, Jan 29 2015, 6:06 am
amother wrote:

Am I the only one who doesn't have personal massagers and other private stuff? Seeing lube in a drawer is no big deal - it's just another pharmacy item.

Raisin

Post Thu, Jan 29 2015, 6:09 am
I have pads, bedikah cloths, medication, etc. In any case I wouldn't really want a guy seeing my underwear and bras even. (I hope every one has those) I'm not going to padlock my drawers.

Simple1

Post Thu, Jan 29 2015, 6:13 am
Raisin wrote:
I have pads, bedikah cloths, medication, etc. In any case I wouldn't really want a guy seeing my underwear and bras even. (I hope every one has those) I'm not going to padlock my drawers.

If a guy is weird enough to specifically snoop my normal private stuff, I don't think I'd want him in my house altogether.

luppamom

Post Thu, Jan 29 2015, 6:16 am
I let people sleep in my room. I used to have a one bedroom and wanted to help out. This was what was done in my community, I lent and borrowed all the time. I guess I'm not such a private person. The only time I can remember hiding stuff was when I had bachurim stay in my room. Married people probably don't think twice about pads and bras if they're going to snoop.

If I had other rooms (now I do, but not set up for a couple), I would definitely prefer to not use my room b/c I like to leave it a mess and hate stripping my linen and coming back late and there's nothing on my bed. I also hate having to clean it up. It's one thing if there's underwear in a drawer, it's another thing if they're left out.

Raisin

Post Thu, Jan 29 2015, 6:16 am
Simple1 wrote:
If a guy is weird enough to specifically snoop my normal private stuff, I don't think I'd want him in my house altogether.

You never really know what outwardly normal people are like.

Notsobusy

Post Thu, Jan 29 2015, 7:48 am
amother wrote:

No, some people are just more private or feel that their master bedroom is personal space.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics