Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
Akeres Habayis- Vaccines- Who's speaking???
  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next

amother

Post Wed, Jan 28 2015, 4:43 pm
On the Akeres Habayis hotline, there's a woman who speaks about vaccines, I think via conference calls. She did not introduce herself. Anyone know who this lady is?

Laughing Bag!

Post Wed, Jan 28 2015, 7:24 pm
I know her not personally but have spoken to her a couple of times on the phone. I would not announce her name on a public forum though.
She was extremely pro vax until of her kids were vaccine injured and slowly as she was trying to help her kids, and found info pointing to vaccines as the cause of ber problems she has become very anti vax. She has done lots of research on the topic and on many other topics related to the issues she had with her kids. She has done some courses in health and healing techniques and has taken it upon herself to help others. The conferences are free of charge and lots of natural health advice is shared by her and the listeners.

pause

Post Wed, Jan 28 2015, 9:21 pm
You opened a can of worms here on imamother.

out-of-towner

Post Wed, Jan 28 2015, 10:38 pm
Seriously, you would listen to someone who refuses to say her name on a phone conference??? Rolling Eyes

Sorry, I just had to say that!

jaylee

Post Fri, Feb 12 2016, 10:01 am
Her name is Chani and if you were doing something like that which to rest of the world is a very controversial subject, would you announce your name?
alot of Rabbonim who are anti vaxx will not come out with it publicly because in the world we live in you are considered a "quack" if you believe that vaccines might be dangerous. an idiot, a conspiracy theorist, and most disagree because of the way vaccines are marketed.
the people who are anti are best off staying anonymous.
has anyone seen the new informed consent flyer that came in this weeks weekly's?

amother
Lavender

Post Fri, Feb 12 2016, 11:00 am
I don't blame people who don't give vaccines for being anonymous. Even someone who is honest and stands behind their decision 100% is at risk of losing all their accreditation, being called a child abuser (even when their children are very well taken care of), and being blamed for given other children diseases (even when the person has no disease and has never had any of the vaccine diseases-totally illogical if u ask me).

Unfortunately, nobody understands why someone would be wary of giving a vaccine until someone close to them has a bad experience from one. Even then, people will brush it off and say it was a coincidence.

amother
Ruby

Post Fri, Feb 12 2016, 12:39 pm
amother wrote:
I don't blame people who don't give vaccines for being anonymous. Even someone who is honest and stands behind their decision 100% is at risk of losing all their accreditation, being called a child abuser (even when their children are very well taken care of), and being blamed for given other children diseases (even when the person has no disease and has never had any of the vaccine diseases-totally illogical if u ask me).

Unfortunately, nobody understands why someone would be wary of giving a vaccine until someone close to them has a bad experience from one. Even then, people will brush it off and say it was a coincidence.

And people who have seen meningitis and polio dont understand why someone wouldnt vaccinate. It goes both ways!

amother
Lavender

Post Fri, Feb 12 2016, 12:59 pm
amother wrote:
And people who have seen meningitis and polio dont understand why someone wouldnt vaccinate. It goes both ways!

So respect other people's decisions and stop the hate. If you want to vaccinate, vaccinate. if you don't, then don't.

nywife

Post Fri, Feb 12 2016, 1:04 pm
jaylee wrote:
Her name is Chani and if you were doing something like that which to rest of the world is a very controversial subject, would you announce your name?

Well if I was sure of my stance and wanted to get the word out, I would. I would not expect anyone to take an anonymous person seriously.

seeker

Post Fri, Feb 12 2016, 1:24 pm
amother wrote:
So respect other people's decisions and stop the hate. If you want to vaccinate, vaccinate. if you don't, then don't.

Here we go...
(where's the popcorn emoji?)

2cents

Post Fri, Feb 12 2016, 1:30 pm
I know her personally and if someone has a valid reason for wanting to contact her, I don't mind passing your information to her (pm ur email or something)

Disclaimer - I don't agree with anything she says or does, I just happen to know her.

amother
Orchid

Post Fri, Feb 12 2016, 1:39 pm
Whats Akeres habayis?

Maybe

Post Fri, Feb 12 2016, 1:50 pm
amother wrote:
Whats Akeres habayis?

212-444-1900 A hot-line ,

Maybe

Post Fri, Feb 12 2016, 2:03 pm
nywife wrote:
Well if I was sure of my stance and wanted to get the word out, I would. I would not expect anyone to take an anonymous person seriously.

As a human you are entitled to an opinion, so is she & the MDs she brings on the line. I know her & family personally,

She was so pro-vax until her kids were injured 1 after the other, oy vey the harassment she was subjected to

amother
Lavender

Post Fri, Feb 12 2016, 2:11 pm
amother wrote:

It doesn't go both ways because someone who saw meningitis and polio is free to vaccinate without being discredited and humiliated by other people.

amother
Lavender

Post Fri, Feb 12 2016, 2:29 pm
The hate and bullying that vaccines have caused is in itself a disease. Totally not ok for Jews to go up against each other like I've seen on some of these threads. If you trust you are doing the right thing, you do your hishtadlus (whether that means vaccinating or not) and leave the rest up to hashem.

Jewishmom8

Post Sat, Feb 13 2016, 2:48 pm
Rolling Eyes

5*Mom

Post Sat, Feb 13 2016, 3:08 pm
Hi Jaylee and welcome to imamother. Here are a few tips to help you navigate your way around here:

1. The Great Vaccine Debate is a very loaded topic on imamother and it frequently comes to virtual blows. It may not be the best way to introduce yourself.

2. Before posting on a thread, check the date. This one is over a year old. Sometimes an old topic becomes relevant and is worth reviving, but a minefield like vaccines is almost NEVER worth reviving.

Enjoy your stay!

Heyaaa

Post Sat, Feb 13 2016, 3:09 pm
Short of doing your own study and actual lab work, there is no true way to do research on vaccines. There is no unbiased research showing both sides. So you have two choices. Either trust the vast majority of doctors and the government or trust a minority of doctors and conspiracy theorists.

amother
Honeydew

Post Sun, Feb 14 2016, 12:07 pm
Heyaaa wrote:
Short of doing your own study and actual lab work, there is no true way to do research on vaccines. There is no unbiased research showing both sides. So you have two choices. Either trust the vast majority of doctors and the government or trust a minority of doctors and conspiracy theorists.

You raised a valid point, it's human nature to trust the majority opinion. However the majority of MD's worldwide do NOT recommend Hep-B only for babies in high risk such as mother tests positive, or child of drug addicts & harlots .

Anyone can verify via medical billing companies, that MD bills over $1000 more per vaccinated baby in 1st 12 months alone. Not so easy for them to see the other side.

http://healthimpactnews.com/20.....dren/
Page 1 of 6   1  2  3  4  5  6  Next Recent Topics