Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Preschoolers
A different camp dilemma...WWYD

amother

Post Wed, Feb 04 2015, 5:52 pm
Hi all,
Having a dilemma about where to send my four year old son to camp. Most of the kids in his school go to backyard camps in my area, but I want him to be in a professionally run camp with instructional swim and proper activities. There is a great camp located around the corner from me in a Jewish, traditional school. most of the kids that go there go to that school. They said they have a group of frum kids every year, but not necessarily in his age group, and the bulk of kids are not frum. The snacks they give out are kosher, but the optional lunch program is not kosher and kids don't have to bring kosher snacks. The administration said they are super careful with the kosher kids and anyway don't let the kids eat each other's food b/c of allergies. The more professionally run frum camps are quite a drive from me and the hours are really long, I think to long for my son to handle at his age. This camp is super close to me and perfect hours. WWYD? Would you feel comfortable sending your kid to a camp that is not frum/kosher?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Preschoolers