Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Windsor hills resort for pesach

rd0715

Post Mon, Feb 09 2015, 12:50 pm
we gave a deposit in emerald island resort in florida but our reservation fell thrugh
nothing is availableanymore in emerald island
I found a nice villa in windsor hill anybody know any information on it
please help we are in a panic we dont have a place for pesac

Books

Post Mon, Feb 09 2015, 1:03 pm
We've stayed at a villa in the Windsor Hills Resort a couple of years ago over winter vacation. We were very happy with it.

rd0715

Post Mon, Feb 09 2015, 1:11 pm
do you know if anybody stayed there for pescah

rd0715

Post Mon, Feb 09 2015, 1:16 pm
please need help on information on windsor hill resort for pesach if anybody else is going there

rachela

Post Sat, Mar 07 2015, 9:27 pm
Hi - Did you get any replies for a minyan at Windsor Hills resort or any other resorts in Orlando? We are going to Disney for chol hamoed and hoping to stay for yom tovs too. Now just need to find a place!

princesslaya38

Post Sun, Mar 08 2015, 7:21 am
we would like to book for pesach at windsor hills. we are two families with 6 men total and are looking to form a minyan. are you going to windsor hills, orlando for pesach? how many men are you? we can bring a sefer torah.
thnx

Leah181818

Post Wed, Mar 11 2015, 11:21 pm
Hi we would also love to take a villa in Windsor hills we have 3 men and we are looking for a minyanIf you tell me it's a done deaL with you coming I will go ahead and book my reservation also! Let me know asap

princesslaya38

Post Thu, Mar 12 2015, 6:12 am
yes, we do have a minyan in windsor hills. so far we are 10 men for the first days and will be 11 men starting chol hamoed. we have a sefer torah.
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

librarygirl

Post Tue, Feb 23 2016, 7:27 pm
Hi,
updating for 2016. Anyone know of a minyan in Windsor Hills for pesach?
Thank you

3mitzvos

Post Thu, Mar 10 2016, 11:22 am
We'll be in Windsor Hills for Pesach this year! Also hoping to find a minyan. We have 6 men. How many do you have with you? Have you found out any other info -- ie sefer torah, other families coming?

ybk

Post Thu, Apr 07 2016, 5:43 pm
3mitzvos wrote:
We'll be in Windsor Hills for Pesach this year! Also hoping to find a minyan. We have 6 men. How many do you have with you? Have you found out any other info -- ie sefer torah, other families coming?

What are your plans in terms of minyanim? Is it open to the public?

momof3ncounting

Post Fri, Apr 22 2016, 12:34 pm
We are in Windsor Hills for pesach 2016 and are anxiously looking for a minyan. Have a total of 5 men. Right now our only option is quite a walk away. Did you land up coming here? Do you have a minyan we can join? Please let me know ASAP!!

Thank you!

quote="ybk"]What are your plans in terms of minyanim? Is it open to the public?[/quote]

ybk

Post Fri, Apr 22 2016, 2:05 pm
Hi we actually ended up going to champion gate and hoping to join the minyan that's part of the program here...
I wish you much hatzlocha finding a minyan!

momof3ncounting wrote:
We are in Windsor Hills for pesach 2016 and are anxiously looking for a minyan. Have a total of 5 men. Right now our only option is quite a walk away. Did you land up coming here? Do you have a minyan we can join? Please let me know ASAP!!

Thank you!

quote="ybk"]What are your plans in terms of minyanim? Is it open to the public?
[/quote]

momof3ncounting

Post Fri, Apr 22 2016, 3:33 pm
No worries, thanks! The guys are just gonna have to get some exercise walking to the next resort village 😊

ybk wrote:
Hi we actually ended up going to champion gate and hoping to join the minyan that's part of the program here...
I wish you much hatzlocha finding a minyan!

amother
Puce

Post Sun, Apr 24 2016, 8:03 pm
I just don't get it. How can you make pesach plans without even knowing if you are going to have a minyan the day you arrive?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics