Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
5 Towns / far rockaway montessori boys yeshiva

babygirl40

Post Mon, Feb 09 2015, 8:29 pm
I've heard that there is a new boys montessori yeshiva preschool through grade 2 opening this upcoming school year. Is there any interest/info?

pumpkin

Post Fri, Feb 13 2015, 5:19 am
did you get any more info?

ettilou

Post Fri, Feb 13 2015, 5:32 am
Following

granolamom

Post Fri, Feb 13 2015, 6:00 am
I got this email last week, I heard that the meeting went well and that they will be meeting again. here it is:

My name is gedaliah, we are hoping to meet in far rockaway tonight maybe 8:30 or 9:00. I have 2 boys, K and 1, currently going to a montessori yeshiva out of town. Nothing is etched in stone, but this is via experienced Montessori yeshiva menahel. You or anyone you know who is interested can call me at 516-986-7249 [516-9TORAH9

and just so you know, I do not know this person, he got my email from my response to his initial post on the fts list. that's all the info I have, but try calling for more. let us know if you do, I'm so curious (my boys are too old for this)

babygirl40

Post Fri, Feb 13 2015, 6:10 am
I got an update on this and they are looking to have a second meeting Tues feb 17th. Here's his email chaimlechaim@yahoo.com in case you want more info. We are looking to go tues.

babygirl40

Post Fri, Feb 27 2015, 5:01 am
Here's an update I got on this yesterday. for those interested in attending.

As an
> update, there has been much positive progress and advancement towards
> the opening of the new Yeshiva here in Far Rockaway Five Towns. Details are in
> the process of getting worked out, including procuring the appropriate location.
>
>
> We are planning an Exploratory / Informational open house for the Al Pi
> Darko Montessori Yeshiva in Far Rockaway/ Five Towns, Pre-school and elementary
> program through fourth grade, this coming Sunday night, at 8:30 PM. Please RSVP
> if you are interested in participating. Please spread the word and forward this email to any other
> interested people you know.
>
> (516) 9TORAH9
(516) 986-7249

or chaimlechaim@yahoo.com

nyer1

Post Fri, Feb 27 2015, 5:17 am
my only worry about sending to a school that only has an option up until grade 2 is, what happens next? what are the options for after grade 2?

babygirl40

Post Fri, Feb 27 2015, 5:31 am
actually they extended it to 4th grade to be opened this upcoming school year. After that they increase each year an additional grade as they do with most new schools. So the 4th graders will move to 5th grade and so on... might be a good idea to go and voice all your questions/concerns at the open house. I am sure there'll be much more information on the what's and how's that I didn't even think to ask yet.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics