Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Our Challenging Children (gifted, ADHD, sensitive, defiant)
Know a good counselor who takes RSA? (NYC/Bkln)

amother

Post Tue, Feb 10 2015, 12:25 am
Desperately need a really good counselor (social worker or psychologist) who takes CPSE cases and would be able to work with a 4 year old who is acting out in school and chooses not to follow directions for no apparent reason, does not seem to be in touch with feelings or doesn't express them appropriately.

Child is in school until 2:30 and I would be willing to transport them to therapist's location of choice if they can't come to our school or home, though obviously it would be super nice if something could be worked out in school I'm not optimistic. The school has said they do not have anyone suitable for this case working there already and I'm basically on my own to find someone.

amother

Post Tue, Feb 10 2015, 12:31 am
BTW I am the same OP of the other thread tonight looking for a "detective" so this is the kid I need someone for... a mystery kid of sorts. I just figured they are two separate different questions so makes sense to ask separately as different people may have different input on each question.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Our Challenging Children (gifted, ADHD, sensitive, defiant)