Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Miami for twelfth time...pls help need new ideas
Previous  1  2

amother

Post Mon, Feb 16 2015, 3:29 pm
amother wrote:
op here- I don't agree with all with you. At this point after buying a new house three months ago and living with family for almost a year we want to go away a bit. I was in Florida when I was younger with my family a bunch of times and loved it. I happen not to love sitting by a beach or pool all day, so would love to see somewhere else but....Its the CHEAPEST place to get a way AND feel like you are somewhere else. When you find me tickets for under 120 round trip from NY to somewhere that you get all the benefits of a frum place, kosher food, warm weather let me know.

I happen to be very excited to take my kids along and watch them blossom in the sunshine- they have barely been out all winter long.......

Then what are you complaining about?

Terri

Post Mon, Feb 16 2015, 9:07 pm
There are many beautiful places in Boca if you enjoy nature, including gumbo limbo; south inlet park (gorgeous rocks extend into ocean and can climb upon); the International Pier all lit up at night; for kids, sugar sand park, and of course the ocean. Biking in Hollywood-there are family bikes; kayaking in Anne kiln nature preserve also in Hollywood. Just walking outside in the stunning weather is a real treat...enjoy!

amother

Post Mon, Feb 16 2015, 9:14 pm
please share the secret with me of how you get tickets for 120 round trip! I paid 220 and it was considered a good price.

n

Post Mon, Feb 23 2015, 8:21 pm
Sorry op-also going to Miami Purim time...with two year old and its our first time going...any child friendly activities? Any weigh ins on jungle island? Thanks!!!
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics