Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Toddlers
2 yr old on strike!

amother

Post Thu, Feb 12 2015, 2:14 pm
Ds age 2 goes to a 1/2 day playgroup daily. I've sent other children there, I have a good relationship with the Morah and ds is always thrilled to go to her each day. Suddenly last week he said he doesn't want to go. He was behaving upset all day. I sent him anyways and he came home MAD! The next day I kept him home. After an hour of shopping with me he asked to go to Morah so I brought him. He came home happy. Next day again he wanted to go late. Then today he refused to get dressed or go at all. He just played with his toys. I spoke with Morah about it, she said he's fine there acts normally. We can't figure out why he suddenly wants to just be home.

The only recent change he's been through is that my full time nanny just started working part time. He's very attached to her and asked for her when she's not here. But I'm home and he seems fine with that. What can be bothering him?

loveandpeace

Post Thu, Feb 12 2015, 2:44 pm
he is little n very confused that his nanny is not there all the time like she used to. Very normal behavior for a two year old. Talk to him about it.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics