Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars
Bunk bed with stairs instead of ladder

NYmommy

Post Fri, Feb 13 2015, 11:45 am
I'm looking for a bunk bed that has stairs instead of a ladder. I tried searching online but there are too many & I dont really know which company is good. To those who own such a bed, can u post which ones you have and which brand it is? I need a twin over twin size with a trundle underneath.

Dolly Welsh

Post Fri, Feb 13 2015, 1:11 pm
This might be what you mean:

http://www.hayneedle.com/produ.....d.cfm

I don't own it and I haven't done business with them but I have a good impression of the source. You would look at the reviews, of course.

This kind of thing needs ASSEMBLY. Have someone nearby with those skills.

Even the worst review of it didn't seem bad to me.

Rubber Ducky

Post Fri, Feb 13 2015, 2:04 pm
Dolly, that looks to be a twin over a full or possibly over a queen. But it's lovely!

Dolly Welsh

Post Fri, Feb 13 2015, 2:24 pm
Perhaps there are different size options. One could discuss with customer service.

Yes, this one is twin over full.

The comments said it is very heavy once assembled.

They say to put down good stair grips, that keep you from slipping on the stairs.

The website says bunk beds are to be used only by children over 6 years old.

seeker

Post Sat, Feb 14 2015, 8:27 pm
I would probably go to one of the specialty children's furniture stores for this kind of item, they would probably know what's good and be able to find what you're looking for if they don't already have it. I could be wrong but your screenname implies you're in NY, there are a few such full service specialty stores there. I think there's one called Hatzlacha in Williamsburg, at least 1-2 in Boro Park. They would probably do assembly for you also.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars