Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Hotels on collins avenue in miami beach
1  2  Next

rochelp

Post Mon, Feb 16 2015, 10:48 pm
Does anyone know of any decent hotels on collins avenue?

happiest1

Post Mon, Feb 16 2015, 11:26 pm
Do you want to be close to the Jewish shopping/eating area? Best western and days inn are pretty fairly priced, the former's nicer than the latter. Fountainbleau is magnificent, much more costly though.

rochelp

Post Mon, Feb 16 2015, 11:34 pm
Thanks! !! yes near the kosher restaurant s...

Fiveboyz

Post Mon, Feb 16 2015, 11:44 pm
Just got back from the Fontainbleau if you can that is THE place to be

Fiveboyz

Post Mon, Feb 16 2015, 11:44 pm
Worth every penny!

amother

Post Tue, Feb 17 2015, 12:09 am
Fountainbleau can cost about $1,000.00 dollars per night for an average nice room during the winter season. So I've heard. Is that so?

losingweight

Post Tue, Feb 17 2015, 12:10 am
Grand BeacH surfside. Near plenty kosher food

Trump International Resort

St Regis

These aren't too cheap though. Check out goseek.com. You can find pretty good deals anything 4 star is good.

Fiveboyz

Post Tue, Feb 17 2015, 8:08 am
Fontainbleau is a little less than that per night but it's like a heavenly treat was there over shabbos it's incrediblle

clowny

Post Tue, Feb 17 2015, 9:47 am
Op, if you're ready to spend a lot then there's grand beach, foubtainbleu that are amazing. Holiday inn on Collins and 42 is very well priced and very close to Jewish neighborhood, restaurants, grocery etc.

amother

Post Tue, Feb 17 2015, 12:59 pm
I am also looking and will be there over Shabbos with DH and two children. I don't want to spend more than 250 tops per night and need some sort of kitchen...any ideas of something decent. I am also open to a vacation house in North Miami with private pool.

amother

Post Tue, Feb 17 2015, 1:04 pm
I'm just coming from the Best Western on Collins and 40th. the hotel is nice but the service is really not. we asked them to come up to adjust temp on AC (twas on Shabbos) they promised to come, but they didn't. this was after they put us on the 6th floor even thought we told them originally that we need a lower floor cuz we have a baby and cant use the elevator on shbs.

amother

Post Tue, Feb 17 2015, 1:13 pm
Courtyard Marriott is also very nice not too pricey and very helpful and friendly I was there for a week with no problems and great service

munchkin

Post Tue, Feb 17 2015, 8:57 pm
croydon on 3720 collins is nice. keep on chcking cuz prices can be for under two hundred ranging to four hundred. its a four star hotel with excellent ratings

amother

Post Tue, Feb 17 2015, 9:35 pm
clowny wrote:
Op, if you're ready to spend a lot then there's grand beach, foubtainbleu that are amazing. Holiday inn on Collins and 42 is very well priced and very close to Jewish neighborhood, restaurants, grocery etc.

what did you do about food?

My dh does not want to be exposed to women who are not dressed properly. I have never been to florida with him. Will we have a problem? (not op)

pesek zman

Post Tue, Feb 17 2015, 9:53 pm
amother wrote:
what did you do about food?

My dh does not want to be exposed to women who are not dressed properly. I have never been to florida with him. Will we have a problem? (not op)

Um, it's called miami beach. Even if you don't go to the beach itself, yes, he will be exposed to women who are scantily clad. If that's a problem for him, he should stay in a cold climate where everyone is covered up

amother

Post Wed, Feb 18 2015, 12:43 am
amother wrote:
I am also looking and will be there over Shabbos with DH and two children. I don't want to spend more than 250 tops per night and need some sort of kitchen...any ideas of something decent. I am also open to a vacation house in North Miami with private pool.

Try northmiamivilla.com was just there

amother

Post Wed, Feb 18 2015, 8:06 am
I looked into some villas. How much is normal to pay a night though?

Mama Bear

Post Wed, Feb 18 2015, 8:16 am
Check these out:

http://www.reservekosher.com/I.....Beach

Also, he will not be exposed to mamish scantily clad women if youdont do the boardwalk by day. otherwise he'll just see the same amount/types of women you see in NY in the summer on the streets.

smilingmom

Post Sun, Feb 22 2015, 9:26 am
Are there any hotels that have a kosher restaurant on premises or within one block?
I would prefer a dairy restaurant where we can get breakfast and lunch.

thanks

Post Sun, Feb 22 2015, 9:31 am
Kikar Tel Aviv is in the Carriage Club North. It's fleishig. Some of the buildings have small groceries. Don't know of any milchig unless you go across Indian Creek.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics