Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene
Whats your favourite color
1  2  3  Next

Tefila

Post Thu, Jun 16 2005, 12:47 pm
Ok so mine is Pink the bright ice cream color one. And sec color choice is Baby blue, royal blue and burgundy. Now whats yours Tongue Out

stem

Post Thu, Jun 16 2005, 12:52 pm
Periwinkle, forest green

Yael

Post Thu, Jun 16 2005, 1:52 pm
are you asking favorite color to look at or as clothing?
I love light blue as my clothing choice it also looks the best on me with my blue eyes. but I also love dusty rose. (sort of a light burgundy, mix of pink and purple.)

I think that by the color people like most we can guess what they look like. typically people like the colors that look best on them.

Rochel Leah

Post Thu, Jun 16 2005, 2:23 pm
Personally I like blues, pinks and purples.

I have a funny story on this question.
When I was going out my hubby asked me what my favorite colour was, so at the time I was partial to lavender. so that was my answer.

after that I must have been seeing lavender in my dreams, every shabbos lavender flowers, my mil bought me lavender scented shampoo, a lavender vase, towels and don't ask. after a while I told everyone, quit the lavender, I've seen enough of it. Wink

proudmom

Post Thu, Jun 16 2005, 2:34 pm
My favourite colors I like to wear is blue and green, but I hardly have anything in those colors. When I wear blue it brings out my blue eyes. I like the color burgandy on furniture. Most of my furniture at home is burgandy. I love it. Its a royal color.

Rivk

Post Thu, Jun 16 2005, 3:53 pm
I am a purple freak. It is my understanding that many people who like purple don't just casually like it. They love it! I've met other people who are also like me in the way that they are obsessed with purple. Hmmm... I wonder what it means about us. Any other purple lovers out there? Very Happy

buba123

Post Thu, Jun 16 2005, 4:52 pm
My favorite color is red. It's always been that. Now that I have a girl (after 2 boys) I was so excited to dress her in red. First of all, it's hard to find red and it's too harsh a color on babies. So I stick mostly to pinks (and lavenders)! For decorating my house it's mostly burgundies ( close to the red family!!)

As for dressing myself red is too strong a color, so unfortunately I stick to basic colors that match with black.

timeout

Post Thu, Jun 16 2005, 7:09 pm
My favorite color would have to be a mix Number one is Black it's always been my favorite.

Second would be the colors of sunrise and sunset it just takes my breath away when I was in Israel for Pesach every day I woke up early so I could see sunrise and made sure to be home for sunset

RedVines

Post Thu, Jun 16 2005, 8:04 pm
This is a tough one for me, I love all colrs depending on my mood and the weather. But if I were to decide my favorite color would be blue and red...all shades, from pink to baby blue!

I also love the colors that bring out my childrens eyes...which would be green and blue.

Tefila

Post Thu, Jun 16 2005, 8:29 pm
Quote:
I like the color burgandy on furniture. Most of my furniture at home is burgandy. I love it. Its a royal color.

Ditto there 8) I made my curtains w/h a scalloped effect in that color to match my bedroom linens I love it. Also Emerald green is a royal color I think but harder to put anywhere.
and
Quote:
love light blue as my clothing choice it also looks the best on me with my blue eyes.

Interesting w/h me wether I wear royal blue, light blue or green I'm told it's a perfect match for my eyes Confused Infact I've been asked more then once if I wear contacts, b"h I don't and have never needed a sight helper nor an color enhancer Rolling Eyes
Anyway though I like certain colors, now being ka"h the weight I am embarrassed I wouldn't dare wear my favourite the pink... unless it has mostly a dark color w/h it.
But my girls only wear pastels, frills, shmills and pouffes Very Happy

buba123

Post Fri, Jun 17 2005, 6:14 am
freilich - don't you just love dressing little girls!! I love shopping for my kids - all you have to do is buy it in their size. No trying on six different sizes( can't beleive I'm a size twelve!!....) no feeling bad about your weight. It's a wonderful experience!!!

Rivka

Post Sat, Jun 18 2005, 3:31 pm
My fave colours...black, blue and green oh and purple..but more lilac than dark.
They all look good on me but I also like red, as in proper red coz that also looks good on me.
If you are talking about dressing your kids. I bought my son a red top, red goes good on boys. BUt he looks best in beige and light blue oh and khaki green looks cute.
For sofas I prefer brown leather...chocolate brown. Curtains? Whatever matches the room and my bedroom is a very light shade of lilac and so I have a matching picture on the wall with purple tulips and matching covers...nothing tooo feminine though.

smile

Post Sun, Jun 19 2005, 11:39 am
I like peach colour and light green. For my girls I just get what I can afford and try something else then pink. All the presents I got when they were born were pink. ppl always told me they only saw them in pink embarrassed so I look for something else.

lucy

Post Mon, Jun 20 2005, 6:33 pm
Pink - not too surprising for anyone who knows me! Also lavender. But I really like any colour not black very much though. Chocolate brown in decorating absolutely stunning. Love the mixture of browns and lavenders.

daisylover

Post Sun, Jul 03 2005, 6:47 am
Rivk wrote:
I am a purple freak. It is my understanding that many people who like purple don't just casually like it. They love it! I've met other people who are also like me in the way that they are obsessed with purple. Hmmm... I wonder what it means about us. Any other purple lovers out there? Very Happy

I heard the same thing with pinks. I am obsessed with pinks. and I know that they look good on me too, they go with my hair color adn eyes. but everything I own has some pink in it!!!

what does that mean???

curly

Post Sun, Aug 07 2005, 7:43 pm
my favorite color is green. After green I love really all the colors. Now especially in the summer I try to get different color clothing.

Tefila

Post Mon, Aug 08 2005, 5:56 am
I wonder if you can tell what type of a personality someone has, by the colors they like ? Confused
E.g. My daughter loves the color blue Confused

curly

Post Mon, Aug 08 2005, 7:03 am
They say that certain colors put you in different moods.

queen

Post Mon, Aug 08 2005, 7:45 am
curly wrote:
They say that certain colors put you in different moods.

colors have tremendous power.
why do you think companies pay mega-dollars to print stuff in EXACTLY their specific color.

for example: Coca Cola red. Kodak yellow..... I can go on and on and on.

gryp

Post Mon, Aug 08 2005, 7:57 am
and hospitals are many times shades of blue...
and restaurants/fast food places many times are shades of orange...
Page 1 of 3 1  2  3  Next Recent Topics