Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Advice needed reg. Areas in Lakewood

amother

Post Sat, Feb 21 2015, 6:33 pm
We are currently planning on moving to Lakewood. We want to stay as close as possible to the new Belz area (chestnut area -locust street).

Can anyone give me more info where exactly to look?

Anon because haven't told you our family

amother

Post Sat, Feb 21 2015, 9:07 pm
are you chasidish? then its for you.
there are very nice houses being sold now quite near to what your saying, call imperial-r you can google the number. I just bought not far from there. I obviously cant give my location.

amother

Post Sat, Feb 21 2015, 9:13 pm
I'm chasidish and I'm not in the position to buy. That's why I wanted a area close by so I'll be able to rent.
No kids so far so Im not worried for schools

amother

Post Sat, Feb 21 2015, 9:25 pm
when do you want to rent? what size do you need?

amother

Post Sat, Feb 21 2015, 9:30 pm
amother wrote:
when do you want to rent? what size do you need?

Asap. Two bedrooms. No basement apartment

sourstix

Post Sat, Feb 21 2015, 11:03 pm
I really think you should look in masa umatan, bp weekly and other lakewood papers you will find much quicker there. not sure if what your looking for is in that neighborhood. if you dont know locations you can ask here, there are enough lakewooders on imamother to help with that.

amother

Post Sat, Feb 21 2015, 11:12 pm
sourstix wrote:
I really think you should look in masa umatan, bp weekly and other lakewood papers you will find much quicker there. not sure if what your looking for is in that neighborhood. if you dont know locations you can ask here, there are enough lakewooders on imamother to help with that.

Well locations is my question as I have no clue where to start looking.
I need it to be in the new belz area (chestnut on Lucust street ) both have cars and no schools to worry ( yet)
Anyone?

sourstix

Post Sat, Feb 21 2015, 11:46 pm
if you google maps you will get to know the names of streets, and get lakewood directory or go to their website and see their maps on lakewood theres a few pages with names of streets and name of neighborhood near it. it will probably help alot.

LiLIsraeli

Post Sun, Feb 22 2015, 12:08 am
amother wrote:
Asap. Two bedrooms. No basement apartment

I doubt you will find a non-basement apartment in Lakewood. They are very rare, and there are no other chasidish areas near Belz.

amother

Post Sun, Feb 22 2015, 1:00 am
As others have said, use Google maps to figure out the area and look in the BP Weekly and Masa Umatan. The BP Weekly is put online every week, at bpgraphics.biz.
You should rethink the basement aspect, a Lakewood basement is very different from a BP basement. Aside for the fact that there are almost no apartments that aren't basements, they are large, airy, and often new. A Lakewood basement is often a lot nicer than an above-ground apartment in Brooklyn.

amother

Post Sun, Feb 22 2015, 11:48 am
amother wrote:
As others have said, use Google maps to figure out the area and look in the BP Weekly and Masa Umatan. The BP Weekly is put online every week, at bpgraphics.biz.
You should rethink the basement aspect, a Lakewood basement is very different from a BP basement. Aside for the fact that there are almost no apartments that aren't basements, they are large, airy, and often new. A Lakewood basement is often a lot nicer than an above-ground apartment in Brooklyn.

I don't know areas or apartments/ basements in BP as I'm coming from oversees.
It doesn't have to be a chasidish neighbourhood but I am looking for something close (ish) by belz area.

piece

Post Sun, Feb 22 2015, 1:19 pm
I suggest like the other poster above to check online the BP weekly. it has posts from various real estate agencies. give them a call to see what options you have - & then you can go from there. once you have a clear understanding on areas from one of these agencies; you can even check out the weekly "Massa Umatan". this weekly also has a phone # or an email address (I don't have one handy) that you can call a day before it gets sent out (which is every Wednesday) & they will send you via email all the house/apartment rentals.

amother

Post Mon, Feb 23 2015, 2:29 pm
Check the Masa Umatan. They have quite a few listings that specify "near Belz"
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating