Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Preschoolers
Boys clothing for y"t (pesach)
Previous  1  2

youngishbear

Post Sun, Mar 08 2015, 11:34 am
amother wrote:
Their lookbook is not impressive, especially for the girls. Do they have more items in stores?

They have much nicer stuff in the stores for boys. I don't know about girls clothes because for girls you can buy online much more easily so I don't need local stores for them.

Deep

Post Sun, Mar 08 2015, 11:37 am
amother wrote:
Their lookbook is not impressive, especially for the girls. Do they have more items in stores?

I was in the store last week, and their collection is diverse, fresh and vibrant. The lookbook is a poor representation. I've been a loyal customer for a while now. The quality of the clothes is way superior to that of the standard "heimish brands". I've found it to be on par with brands such as Euro Boys/Euro Miss, for a fraction of the price.

amother

Post Sun, Mar 08 2015, 11:40 am
youngishbear wrote:
They have much nicer stuff in the stores for boys. I don't know about girls clothes because for girls you can buy online much more easily so I don't need local stores for them.

Really??? I find boys soo much easier and buy everything online. Girls I have a problem of tznius clothing. Almost impossible to buy shabbos online.

youngishbear

Post Sun, Mar 08 2015, 11:43 am
Deep wrote:
I was in the store last week, and their collection is diverse, fresh and vibrant. The lookbook is a poor representation. I've been a loyal customer for a while now. The quality of the clothes is way superior to that of the standard "heimish brands". I've found it to be on par with brands such as Euro Boys/Euro Miss, for a fraction of the price.

ITA! You have to see it live.

Most of their things I've been able to pass down to my younger kids, which, if you knew my boys, is saying something... They recently began making those pretty shirts that Euro Boys makes, those with contrast color on the cuffs that can be rolled up to short sleeves. Their prices are still not discount bargains, but for Shabbos they are decent.

I'm still following this thread in the hopes that someone might recomend websites that have the type of clothes we all seem to be looking for.

youngishbear

Post Sun, Mar 08 2015, 11:45 am
amother wrote:
Really??? I find boys soo much easier and buy everything online. Girls I have a problem of tznius clothing. Almost impossible to buy shabbos online.

Everything goes with a shell or cardigan, and so far my daughters are young and I've managed with length. Preteen girls are a completely different ballgame.

amother
Azure

Post Tue, Mar 24 2015, 12:48 am
So has anyone been matzliach and wants to share info? Still looking for stuff for my son for Pesach.

Deep

Post Tue, Mar 24 2015, 9:30 am
I love these pants, but I haven't checked them out in store yet. Does anyone know if the fabric will crease badly? I'm also wondering if they run as large as most zara pants do.
http://www.zara.com/ca/en/kids......html

bcimhappy

Post Tue, Mar 24 2015, 10:36 am
I found cute checkered and plaid button down shirts at target. 10 $ each

amother
Pearl

Post Tue, Mar 24 2015, 10:46 am
amother wrote:
So has anyone been matzliach and wants to share info? Still looking for stuff for my son for Pesach.

We're are u located?

greenfire

Post Tue, Mar 24 2015, 10:47 am
look for last years fall clothing on clearance ... please do not spend $150 on one little outfit

greenfire

Post Tue, Mar 24 2015, 11:20 am
http://www.target.com/p/g-cute.....+ties

clearance 3 piece outfit for $12.24 [don't know regarding quality - but it's cotton & dressy enough - you can add a sweater]

naomi2

Post Wed, Mar 25 2015, 8:00 pm
Shirtstop

amother
Green

Post Wed, Mar 25 2015, 9:32 pm
Pomponme seems expensive but nice stuff , anything like that but cheaper?

mommyfirst

Post Wed, Mar 25 2015, 10:07 pm
Shirt stop!!
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Preschoolers