Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
Bed Bugs

amother

Post Tue, Feb 24 2015, 12:32 am
Help! Found a bed bug crawling on my dh bed. I sprayed my mattresses w ammonia but now I won't fall asleep. I'm not calm with myself. Crying

imasinger

Post Tue, Feb 24 2015, 12:43 am
Eww! Are you sure it's a bed bug?

I'd be sleeping on the couch, and checking mattresses in the morning.

amother

Post Tue, Feb 24 2015, 12:49 am
I'm positive it is. I Google searched images of bed bugs and it was identical. The good part is that we didn't discover any bite on either of us or on the kids (2 toddlers). So I hope it's something new and gonna be over shortly. I called up a friend that suffered on it recently. .She's telling me how to go about it. She also claims that ppl that go thru it have to be part of a support group. She claims that it's tons of work.

Don't have koach, I'm 6 months pregnant now. ..can't handle it I'm my head.

imasinger

Post Tue, Feb 24 2015, 12:56 am
Bedbugs are extremely shy and hard to spot. The odds of your seeing one without having experienced any bites is slim.

Save it on some tape, and show an exterminator. It might be a carpet beetle or something else.

amother

Post Tue, Feb 24 2015, 1:01 am
Didn't realize that I have to Save it and I flushed it down, I took a picture of it but it'd not so clear. ..I know exactly how it looks by now. I will be calling an exterminator first thing in the morn iyh for an inspection. Gotta do it for my nerves.

I'm suspecting and hoping that my dh brought it home from work today. He was in his bed w his clothes on a little after work.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry