Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Advice Re:Corset
Previous  1  2

causemommysaid

Post Wed, Feb 25 2015, 8:23 pm
What about a body suit?

Like this

http://www.herroom.com/va-bien.....plaid^94926412629-sku^1283754-adType^PLA-device^c-adid^51976086549

greenfire

Post Wed, Feb 25 2015, 8:29 pm
MagentaYenta wrote:
Under the right circumstances they don't say on too long Wink

well I'm a virgin ~ I wouldn't know embarrassed

causemommysaid

Post Wed, Feb 25 2015, 8:32 pm
greenfire wrote:
well I'm a virgin ~ I wouldn't know embarrassed

I only know of one other virgin who gave birth....

FranticFrummie

Post Wed, Feb 25 2015, 8:33 pm
greenfire wrote:
wow ~ a little too zexy wouldn't you say ... I thought only strippers wear those things

One could easily say the same thing about push up bras and 4 inch heels, or 24" sheitels for that matter.

At least corsets are only really zexy depending on who you're showing them to. If you're wearing them as outerwear, then you had better be going to a goth club (or a Purim party - will post pics later!)

greenfire

Post Wed, Feb 25 2015, 8:35 pm
causemommysaid wrote:
I only know of one other virgin who gave birth....

quite contrary ~ my name is not mary

amother

Post Wed, Feb 25 2015, 11:58 pm
It looks like it's partially over the bust does it minimize. I have a weak back and these hi cinchers and girdles really give me support and of course takes off a few inches. Where can one buy this custom made one? Regarding bras I find I'm my own best fitter-it's not a matter of how well the bra fits you its how it looks on your clothing - you take along a Tee shirt or simcha outfit and you look how it looks that should be the decision

amother

Post Thu, Feb 26 2015, 10:15 am
How can you fit into your clothing while wearing a corset when you already have an hourglass shape? Let's say it reduces 3-4" waist. I will end up with a 22" waist and 38" hips! How am I supposed to fit into my skirts? And can you tighten it yourself or someone has to do it for you? I already struggle with a zipper in my back.
I like the look and I see how it can help your back, but I don't see how it's practical.

dancingqueen

Post Thu, Feb 26 2015, 10:21 am
I don't get comparing a bra and a corset. Ask anyone over a b cup and they would be incredibly uncomfortable without a bra all day. I'm with zaq here.

studying_torah

Post Thu, Feb 26 2015, 11:18 am
I cant' breath or eat in control top tights so I cannot imagine a corset...
but I do love my 6 inch heels Wink LOL
who am I kidding- 6 inch heels, long wigs.... oh well everyone needs a fantasy life, no?!

MagentaYenta

Post Thu, Feb 26 2015, 11:27 am
amother wrote:
How can you fit into your clothing while wearing a corset when you already have an hourglass shape? Let's say it reduces 3-4" waist. I will end up with a 22" waist and 38" hips! How am I supposed to fit into my skirts? And can you tighten it yourself or someone has to do it for you? I already struggle with a zipper in my back.
I like the look and I see how it can help your back, but I don't see how it's practical.

Just another reason why mine were for recreational use only.

FranticFrummie

Post Fri, Feb 27 2015, 3:59 am
amother wrote:

You're wearing the wrong type of skirts for a corset. You need an A-line or fuller skirt, with an elastic or drawstring waist. Think of Victorian skirts, not pencil skirts! This skirt http://www.softsurroundings.co.....kirt/ with a blouse tucked in, would be stunning, and really show off that tiny waist. It's the flare of the hem that gives the optical illusion that your waist is even smaller than it already is, and the extra fabric at the hips ensures a smoother fit.

amother

Post Fri, Feb 27 2015, 8:47 am
FranticFrummie wrote:
You're wearing the wrong type of skirts for a corset. You need an A-line or fuller skirt, with an elastic or drawstring waist. Think of Victorian skirts, not pencil skirts! This skirt http://www.softsurroundings.co.....kirt/ with a blouse tucked in, would be stunning, and really show off that tiny waist. It's the flare of the hem that gives the optical illusion that your waist is even smaller than it already is, and the extra fabric at the hips ensures a smoother fit.

This is a very nice skirt, although maybe too colorful for me. Anyways, I wouldn't feel comfortable exhibiting a 22" waist or even smaller with huge curves being 5'9".
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics