Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Pls help with kashrus of a catering hall in Israel

tzatza

Post Wed, Feb 25 2015, 9:31 pm
My cousin is getting married in Israel in May, and I am going to the wedding. They are not frum, but I am not sure about the groom's family. I will ask her, but maybe some of our Israeli imamothers can help me. The wedding will take place at Ha-Ahuza in Beit Hanan. I just know it is somewhere in the center (around Rishon Le Zion). With this year being Shmitta and all, I just wanted to see what hegsher is there.

TIA

amother

Post Thu, Feb 26 2015, 2:40 am
http://achuza.co.il/

can't help re kashrus im afraid, but IF the above the link is the right place - I googled it - then you're in for a treat because the place looks STUNNING! there's an email address on the website, so maybe you can contact them?

mazeltov!

DrMom

Post Thu, Feb 26 2015, 2:42 am
Mazal tov!

HaAhuza is a really lovely place. We've been there for a few smachot, although not during a shmitta year.

Here is their website: http://achuza.co.il/

They don't specifiy details about their kashrut certification, which usually means the kashrut is via the Rabbinut. They provide contact information on their website, so you can email them and ask them anything you want about their catering services.

Raisin

Post Thu, Feb 26 2015, 5:28 am
we've been at (rabbanut) weddings in israel where they ordered a mehadrin meal for us, which was awful, plus at israeli weddings there is usually a yummy hot buffet reception followed by a sit down meal. All we got was one small tray of chicken and rice, nothing else. It wasn't shmitta however. At one wedding we consulted with the mashgiach and there were some things we could eat, I think the chicken was mehadrin.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions