Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
AMAZING Filipino woman avail in Jerusalem-LMK if u need hrs

Liebs

Post Tue, Mar 03 2015, 12:30 am
I have amazing Filipino woman who works with alzheimers patients and cleaning. She is honest and very pleasant to have around. She has work in Tel Aviv but I want her to stay in Jerusalem. Anyone need her (has place to sleep or can sleep by you).
Please respond if you need her minimum 30 hr a week.
Thanks

Last edited by Liebs on Tue, Mar 03 2015, 4:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Post Tue, Mar 03 2015, 2:43 am
This is a horrible way to refer to a person. If you have been on this site for a while, you know I am the last one for gratuitous PC. This is offensive.

skirtznsox

Post Tue, Mar 03 2015, 4:03 am
Liebs wrote:
I have amazing Filipino who works with alzheimers patients and cleaning. She is honest and very pleasant to have around. She has work in Tel Aviv but I want her to stay in Jerusalem. Anyone need her (has place to sleep or can sleep by you).
Please respond if you need her minimum 30 hr a week.
Thanks

You make her sound like a horse. Filipino is not a breed, it's a nationality and ethnicity and not the first nor most important way to refer to a person. It certainly doesn't function as a standalone adjective. And there are Filipino Jews, probably some Filipina ladies on here. Rolling Eyes can we please talk about people like they're people, not goods to be traded?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions