Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Purim
What's it like in brooklyn?

amother

Post Thu, Mar 05 2015, 1:29 pm
trying to decide if I should take the bus from monsey to bp this afternoon and back to monsey later this evening. what's it like in brooklyn? is it really bad? can I rely on the buses?

youngishbear

Post Thu, Mar 05 2015, 1:52 pm
I don't know about buses and highways, but the streets are slow. If you do come, count on delays.

amother

Post Thu, Mar 05 2015, 1:54 pm
It's just a little snow. The streets have an inch or two but a little slippery in some spots because the water froze. When I was out was very windy so was pretty nasty. I don't see why the busses should have a problem running on schedule, but you should check with the bus company.

amother

Post Thu, Mar 05 2015, 1:56 pm
amother wrote:
It's just a little snow. The streets have an inch or two but a little slippery in some spots because the water froze. When I was out was very windy so was pretty nasty. I don't see why the busses should have a problem running on schedule, but you should check with the bus company.

they are not running on schedule. only 3 buses to monsey and 3 back some really late and not guaranteed. I'm in monsey and there is quite a bit of snow and brooklyn is supposed to have more so not sure why just a little? did the storm skip brooklyn or something?

amother

Post Thu, Mar 05 2015, 2:10 pm
It's really snow, and it's still coming down. Its high enough to get into my ankle booties... And there's a layer of ice underneath.

Fun times.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics