Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Driver to Miami for pesach

yitta25

Post Sun, Mar 08 2015, 9:11 am
We will iy'h be flying to miami for pesach. We are looking for someone to drive our car for us to Miami and back. We pay all fees, gas etc. Same for the way back. We had already done this 2 years aGo and it worked out great! The driver then was a young couple that had the time to spare, and got a free trip to Miami for pesach. Win win!

greenfire

Post Sun, Mar 08 2015, 10:18 am
I imagine you are paying them for the service as well - it's quite a bit of time that you yourself are unwilling to do

Sanguine

Post Sun, Mar 08 2015, 10:24 am
yitta25 - are you going to Miami for Pesach or Israel? Looking to rent apartment in Israel for Pesach. Maybe someone can drive your car to Israel Scratching Head

dancingqueen

Post Sun, Mar 08 2015, 10:45 am
Just curious why you don't just rent a car in Miami?

chaos

Post Sun, Mar 08 2015, 11:09 am
I agree with Dancingqueen. Wouldn't it be much cheaper and easier to fly to and back from Miami and rent a car than have to coordinate with someone else and pay for all of their vacation expenses for a week (it's a free trip to Miami for them, but not for you...) on top of your own vacation expenses?

chaos

Post Sun, Mar 08 2015, 11:11 am
You could also try to find someone who lives in Miami who is going elsewhere (eg Israel) for Pesach and not taking their car. Perhaps you could borrow their car for the week.

Sanguine

Post Sun, Mar 08 2015, 11:44 am
chaos wrote:
I agree with Dancingqueen. Wouldn't it be much cheaper and easier to fly to and back from Miami and rent a car than have to coordinate with someone else and pay for all of their vacation expenses for a week (it's a free trip to Miami for them, but not for you...) on top of your own vacation expenses?
She's not paying for their vacation, just the traveling (gas).

wantavaca

Post Sun, Mar 08 2015, 11:50 am
Try Zalmy : 305 322 0422
I used him a few times

yitta25

Post Sun, Mar 08 2015, 5:28 pm
Sorry, lemme clarify. I was actually posting for a friend. I posted here last year about the Miami driver and got some responses, so I figured I'll forward the info to her if anyone responds.
More than the rental, the reason wed like a driver to take the car down, is the convenience of sending down all the food, matzos, cooked food, clothing, kids bikes, etc. I found it very convenient to load up my car and have it sent down rather than shlepping. We flew with five children and no packages. was all delivered when I was already there. Thanks wantacava for the contact info
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries