Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Purim
Does a worker give a boss mishloach manot first or visa vers
Previous  1  2  3

shabbatiscoming

Post Wed, Mar 11 2015, 11:26 am
amother wrote:
Thank you for all your opinions. I won't expect mishloach manot from anybody in the future the same way I don't expect my neighbor that uses my guest rooms over Yom Tov and gives nothing. And the same way seminary girls and yeshiva boys don't have to give anything for meals. And the same way people use guest rooms for simchas and not give anything. The list goes on and on. I don't expect anything from anybody anymore. So please stop telling me how wrong I was. I am sorry and please forgive me!!!!!!
I have never heard of people giving their bosses mishloach manot. Ever. Ive worked in many frum places and it was never ever discussed.

And it is always a good thing in life to not expect things.

greenfire

Post Wed, Mar 11 2015, 11:28 am
I'm guess op just wants to be acknowledged & is feeling frustrated that she is not - therefore she is lumping all of her grievances into one lump sum ...

amother

Post Wed, Mar 11 2015, 11:28 am
OP here I feel like you are all throwing stones at me for asking such a stupid question. I am asking each of you mechila if I hurt you in any way. I have to leave out details for privacy. I bent myself over many times this year for this specific employee. And please let's close this topic!!!!! I really don't know how to protect myself from all your bashing. I would never ask another question on this forum again.

imasoftov

Post Wed, Mar 11 2015, 11:30 am
amother wrote:
OP here I feel like you are all throwing stones at me for asking such a stupid question. I am asking each of you mechila if I hurt you in any way. I have to leave out details for privacy. I bent myself over many times this year for this specific employee. And please let's close this topic!!!!! I really don't know how to protect myself from all your bashing. I would never ask another question on this forum again.

And by all means, let the OP have the last word! (oops)

Scrabble123

Post Wed, Mar 11 2015, 12:06 pm
OP, I don't think that people are throwing stones at you. It seems that you are extra sensitive. About your neighbor, your employee, people on this forum. If you like what you hear, then listen and eat it up. If you don't, then throw it away. It may hurt you in the long way to throw away good advice, so if possible, take the good advice and throw the pain away.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics