Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
WOW band- wiggrip with hair coming out

newwife

Post Tue, Mar 10 2015, 7:12 pm
Does anyone know where they sell these? Has anyone bought one? What has your experience been?

Rubber Ducky

Post Tue, Mar 10 2015, 7:15 pm
This?
http://www.fortunewigs.com/the......html

newwife

Post Tue, Mar 10 2015, 7:18 pm
yes! have you bought one? I think they sell it from other stores also, wondering about the differences...

Rubber Ducky

Post Tue, Mar 10 2015, 7:32 pm
Sorry, can't review them for you, I don't wear sheitels — if you have any doubts, just look at my avatar. Very Happy

Perhaps others will chime in with their experiences. In the meantime, here's another thread on the same type of product: http://www.imamother.com/forum.....55926

joker

Post Tue, Mar 10 2015, 8:10 pm
I have it and love it I find the Milano not so natural looking this one is def better since I started wearing it at least three people have been interested in buying it. A few things about it though, I find the lace very itchy, it's not perfect I do think depending on the person u can see the lace, and it doesn't look likely pulled hair out to me at least bec the hair itself is somewhat shaitely so it looks like u have a good front on ur shaitel it's a great way to get full bangs off ur face or turn a fall into a full shaitel good luck if u have more qs feel free to ask

newwife

Post Tue, Mar 10 2015, 8:51 pm
hm I think I want to give it a try. I'm in the market for a new fall, so it probably makes sense to get the fall first. Where did you buy the wowband from? did you order it online?

joker

Post Tue, Mar 10 2015, 9:58 pm
I ordered it online at their website guessed at the color they're very helpful just read the return policy they have a store in lkwd and ny don't. Know if that helps u

cbg

Post Tue, Mar 10 2015, 10:11 pm
FORTUNEWIGS.COM
IBAND
I love mine

FranticFrummie

Post Tue, Mar 10 2015, 10:44 pm
Argh! Why do they never make these in red/auburn? I am SO tired of having to dye my own hair pieces. Mad Mad Mad
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels