Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars
Buzz has a CULINAIR brand countertop oven

Mevater

Post Thu, Mar 19 2015, 3:50 pm
The most common countertop oven sold this year is the Hamilton Beach. It holds 2 9 X 13 pans. Buzz BP has a bigger oven. that holds a bigger pan, which Id like, but its an unheard of brand name. Every time I buy a no brand appliance, I regret it. But for $70 if I can bake large cakes, and cookies in it, its worth it even if it doesnt last, as long as it doesnt burn what Im baking or leave it raw.

Anyone heard of Culinair?

Heres the reviews. Doesnt sound good.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obi.....ne-20

Why would Buzz bring in an item that doesnt hold the temperature accurately? Any chance they improved it since? Would you take the chance?

ra_mom

Post Thu, Mar 19 2015, 4:13 pm
I would not. I too have regretted such purchases. More likely than not the food will be undercooked on the inside and burnt on the outside rather than work well for a while then die.
Buzz constantly brings in questionable products in order to offer the best prices and/or features. Why? It's beyond me. Usually it's their own stuff that they are manufacturing for dirt cheap and figure it's worth the gamble.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars