Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Red-heads... Please help!

Anion7

Post Sun, Mar 22 2015, 11:22 am
A family member of mine has carrot red hair and has been completely unsuccessful at finding a wig to match her color. A few wig companies have tried dyeing wigs to match but the color hasn't come out right and it even washed out of one during a wash and set! So to you red heads out there- where in the NY area is there someone who specializes in red heads (or, less preferred, is very good at dyeing)? When I say carrot I mean bright orange carrot! It can be Queens, Brooklyn, 5 towns, etc. TIA!

precious

Post Sun, Mar 22 2015, 11:36 am
I think Esther Aron specializes in red colors

princess

Post Tue, Mar 24 2015, 9:24 pm
Joanne formerly from kiki amazingggg with color she herself is professional colorist and cut is awsome one of the best out there

Dolly Welsh

Post Tue, Mar 24 2015, 9:37 pm
Well here's one

http://shop.wigsbuy.com/produc......html

This can be cut shorter:

http://www.lightinthebox.com/c.....buy_2

Mommy0302

Post Tue, Mar 24 2015, 10:05 pm
Tzipporah Sheinkopf from Flatbush is supposedly very good with difficult colors. I am not a carrot red head, but am also a difficult color, and have heard her name numerous times as someone worth traveling too for difficult colors,

FranticFrummie

Post Wed, Mar 25 2015, 1:59 am
Red is SO impossible to find, and hardly anyone ever stocks it. You always have to special order them, and then tweak the color.

You want to get a #27 color sheitel (or even a blonde if you can find it), and brighten it with Clairol #110. The color will be AMAZING, and will not wash out. I promise. Lady

Ruchel

Post Wed, Mar 25 2015, 9:15 am
Featherlite and a few others. Meshi.

Happy1027

Post Tue, Mar 31 2015, 5:53 pm
I am a red head, a bit on the dark side but really red and I also have curly hair I used Mila, shes in Boro Park on 16th ave she specializes in curly but she does have straight she cut a bit of my hair and matched it. Still have my wig 6 years later (although I'll admit I don't wear it a lot my other friends have lasted 3 years).

mazal555

Post Tue, Mar 31 2015, 7:57 pm
I got one from Especially yours that was a perfect match.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels