Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Pesach
Keep on dreamin'

greenfire

Post Tue, Mar 24 2015, 6:50 pm
what's in your dreams to get for pesach - even if it's ridiculous for just over a week's use per year ?

my dream is for a pesach kitchen-aid so I don't have to stand there & hold the beaters whilst they whip the egg whites into snow

then I would like to invent another machine that actually folds the batter into each other ... painful on the wrists and fingers if you're an oldheimer like me Talk to the hand

amother
Babyblue

Post Tue, Mar 24 2015, 7:07 pm
Some people have summer homes... I want a Pesach home so I don't have to do the cleaning thing.

(To be clear, I don't even own my own regular home yet. But this is a thread about dreams and this is mine...)

sky

Post Tue, Mar 24 2015, 7:25 pm
greenfire wrote:

my dream is for a pesach kitchen-aid so I don't have to stand there & hold the beaters whilst they whip the egg whites into snow

Do you have a food processor? I use it to beat the eggs.

zaq

Post Tue, Mar 24 2015, 8:04 pm
greenfire wrote:

my dream is for a pesach kitchen-aid

If you're gonna dream, dream big. Mine is for a Pesach HOUSE.

But I would settle for a Pesach kitchen. Full-size.

Last edited by zaq on Tue, Mar 24 2015, 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

amother
Babyblue

Post Tue, Mar 24 2015, 8:06 pm
zaq wrote:
If you're gonna dream, dream big. Mine is for a Pesach HOUSE.

Great minds think alike.

(Yeah, I know the rest of it, too.)

causemommysaid

Post Tue, Mar 24 2015, 8:13 pm
10 thousand dollars prepaid to a lavish hotel and a personal shopper to buy me all the clothing and shoes and jewelry so I fit in at the hotel.

LOL. back to reality now.

greenfire

Post Tue, Mar 24 2015, 8:39 pm
I guess my dreams are simple ... but a set up kitchen in a pesach house on the beach sounds fabulous - I'll take it !!!

vintagebknyc

Post Tue, Mar 24 2015, 8:41 pm
greenfire wrote:
I guess my dreams are simple ... but a set up kitchen in a pesach house on the beach sounds fabulous - I'll take it !!!

I'd rather live at the beach all year, and have a pesach house in a cave. this shows you how much I love the beach, and how I feel about pesach.

Notsobusy

Post Tue, Mar 24 2015, 8:43 pm
Greenfire, I got myself the Sunbeam mixer for Pesach http://www.amazon.com/Sunbeam-.....ixer. It's more expensive than a hand mixer, but cheaper than a Kitchenaid. I don't think it can handle something thick like challah dough, but that's not a problem on Pesach and it beats egg whites very well.

As far as my dream - I think a full Pesach kitchen. I wouldn't want to move into a new house for Pesach, but a Pesach kitchen would be amazing.

My other dream would be a personal shopper for my teenage dd, with an unlimited budget.

shanie5

Post Sun, Mar 29 2015, 2:12 am
I also go for the pesach house.
I already have the pesach kitchen aid. When my first mixer lasted only a few years, I went looking for a better one. The choices I found were the same one that broke or the kitchen aid. I bit the bullet and bought the kitchen aid-best thing ever! Its definitely paid for itself over the years!

Sanguine

Post Sun, Mar 29 2015, 3:13 am
glutenless wrote:
Greenfire, I got myself the Sunbeam mixer for Pesach http://www.amazon.com/Sunbeam-.....ixer. It's more expensive than a hand mixer, but cheaper than a Kitchenaid. I don't think it can handle something thick like challah dough, but that's not a problem on Pesach and it beats egg whites very well.
I also bought a cheaper mixer that has a stand and I love it. It was hard to find since a lot of those mixers had to use their own bowl and they weren't really big enough for egg whites.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics