Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Inspired by Sima telling her story....
1  2  3  4  5  Next

amother
Salmon

Post Fri, Mar 27 2015, 2:57 pm
... this is mine:

http://www.adkanenough.com/ezriel-tauber.html

amother
Papaya

Post Fri, Mar 27 2015, 3:54 pm
Can you please clarify?

amother
Salmon

Post Fri, Mar 27 2015, 4:54 pm
amother wrote:
Can you please clarify?

Did you see Sima tell her story of being abused by a Rabbi? I was also. This is him.

relish

Post Fri, Mar 27 2015, 5:03 pm
It's one thing for someone to come out and accuse someone. It's another for an anonymous poster to accuse someone. For all we know, you could be a troll.

das

Post Fri, Mar 27 2015, 5:09 pm
I'm sorry you went through this. It must've been very hard to post. But relish is right. Sima stood up and said her story. You cant accuse someone as amother--or even under your screen name, really.

amother
Salmon

Post Fri, Mar 27 2015, 5:14 pm
OP here. I don't know what a "troll" is but I'm sure it's not something nice. It isn't your place (or anyone's place) to tell a victim of se-ual abuse how to express and how to speak out. Sima chose not to identify her abuser and I choose not to identify myself.

flmommy

Post Fri, Mar 27 2015, 5:27 pm
OP I am so sorry for the pain you must have been caused and are possibly still in. No one is being "exposed" here, he is on the wall of shame already.

greenfire

Post Fri, Mar 27 2015, 5:29 pm
oh puhleeze ... this person is on the wall of shame ... he is a zexual predator ... she doesn't have to come out here with her name for us to see he is filthy scum of the earth !!!

op you are validated by me

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ Hug }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

amother
Papaya

Post Fri, Mar 27 2015, 5:40 pm
Is there proof that this rabbi is a s-xual predator? Sharing a link without any explanation, especially as amother, really does not give op any credibility.

amother
Salmon

Post Fri, Mar 27 2015, 5:49 pm
amother wrote:
Is there proof that this rabbi is a s-xual predator? Sharing a link without any explanation, especially as amother, really does not give op any credibility.

Giving you the gory details of what the filthy monster did to me will not gain me any credibility in your eyes, though I am sure it will satisfy your curiosity. I really don't need you to believe me in order for the truth to be validated: the truth is the truth and nothing on the face of the planet will change it (unfortunately).

amother
Papaya

Post Fri, Mar 27 2015, 5:55 pm
amother wrote:
Giving you the gory details of what the filthy monster did to me will not gain me any credibility in your eyes, though I am sure it will satisfy your curiosity. I really don't need you to believe me in order for the truth to be validated: the truth is the truth and nothing on the face of the planet will change it (unfortunately).

No gory details are being asked for. Just some basis for these very serious allegations. Was it a child? An adult? How long ago? Was it repeated? Were threats and violence involved? Was anyone notified? Did any rabbis participate in the cover up?

amother
Salmon

Post Fri, Mar 27 2015, 6:05 pm
amother wrote:
No gory details are being asked for. Just some basis for these very serious allegations. Was it a child? An adult? How long ago? Was it repeated? Were threats and violence involved? Was anyone notified? Did any rabbis participate in the cover up?

Fair enough...
I was an adult victim, in my 20's. It was a very long time ago but to me it's like it happened yesterday. Yes, it was repeated over the course of about a year and a half. No, neither threats nor violence was involved, quite the contrary. He was extremely charismatic. I told my father but not until much later. I also told my therapist and convinced my abuser to come with me to a therapy session. He admitted some of it in my therapy session. The only Rabbi that knew was someone who was shortly thereafter killed in a car accident (Rabbi Pincus, a close friend of my abuser). My abuser told me that Rabbi Pincus warned him he is getting "too close" to me. Rabbi Pincus was a brilliant perceptive person and he caught on.

amother
Seashell

Post Fri, Mar 27 2015, 6:15 pm
Nobody is saying they don't believe you per se. They are saying that anonymous allegations are always going to be viewed with a bit of skepticism. From our end you are an anonymous poster who, for all we know, has some personal vendetta against him and has decided this is a convenient way to tarnish his name. Again, I'm not saying this is so but you have to at least understand why people will doubt your credibility.
With that being said, if your story is as you say it was, I'm sorry you had to go through that and kudos for beginning your journey of healing.

Last edited by amother on Thu, Feb 25 2016, 6:02 am; edited 1 time in total

greenfire

Post Fri, Mar 27 2015, 6:22 pm
nywife wrote:
Nobody is saying they don't believe you per se. They are saying that anonymous allegations are always going to be viewed with a bit of skepticism. From our end you are an anonymous poster who, for all we know, has some personal vendetta against him and has decided this is a convenient way to tarnish his name. Again, I'm not saying this is so but you have to at least understand why people will doubt your credibility.
With that being said, if your story is as you say it was, I'm sorry you had to go through that and kudos for beginning your journey of healing.

HIS NAME IS TARNISHED BY BEING ON THE WALL OF SHAME !!!

A VICTIM DOES NOT HAVE TO BE RE-VICTIMIZED ~ LEAVE HER ALONE !!!

nywife

Post Fri, Mar 27 2015, 6:28 pm
greenfire wrote:
HIS NAME IS TARNISHED BY BEING ON THE WALL OF SHAME !!!

A VICTIM DOES NOT HAVE TO BE RE-VICTIMIZED ~ LEAVE HER ALONE !!!

Unfortunately the wall of shame is not always so credible. I'm really not trying to re victimize her.

debsey

Post Fri, Mar 27 2015, 6:35 pm
JCW seems WAY more credible than AD-KAN. I dk who is behind them, but there's at least one story on there that has not been updated, just reposted from another blog and not corrected. (meaning, the other blog corrected the story, which was wrongly reported, but she left it on in the original version) She's not doing her due diligence at all. That suggests that whomever is behind the blog isn't very careful about what she posts.

Not to re-victimize the amother who posted her story - but maybe she should talk to JCW?

amother
Salmon

Post Fri, Mar 27 2015, 6:41 pm
nywife wrote:
..."From our end you are an anonymous poster who, for all we know, has some personal vendetta against him and has decided this is a convenient way to tarnish his name...".

If I had a "personal vendetta" and merely wanted to "tarnish his name" it would not be hard because he is very sloppy and bad at covering up. There are hotel video tapes of our entering together (numerous locations). There is an entire lecture that he gave where he repeatedly signaled to me in sign language "I love you" thinking people don't know that simple ASL gesture. There were so many late night walks during his Shabbatons and it just looked "off". There were text messages, letters, and private audio recordings. He was so involved and so careless towards the end. And I personally know that I was not his only "special" victim.

debsey

Post Fri, Mar 27 2015, 6:42 pm
amother wrote:
If I had a "personal vendetta" and merely wanted to "tarnish his name" it would not be hard because he is very sloppy and bad at covering up. There are hotel video tapes of our entering together (numerous locations). There is an entire lecture that he gave where he repeatedly signaled to me in sign language "I love you" thinking people don't know that simple ASL gesture. There were so many late night walks during his Shabbatons and it just looked "off". There were text messages, letters, and private audio recordings. He was so involved and so careless towards the end. And I personally know that I was not his only "special" victim.

Well then, go to a credible advocacy group and get help. Being associated with AD-KAN will just make people not believe you. Call Mayer Seewald and pursue it.

amother
Papaya

Post Fri, Mar 27 2015, 6:47 pm
I also don't mean to cause hurt, but I think this sounds more like an illicit affair than abuse. Of course, it is nauseating and abhorrent coming from a respectable rabbi, but hardly on the same scale as child molesters.

amother
Firebrick

Post Fri, Mar 27 2015, 6:50 pm
Not nice

Last edited by amother on Mon, Jul 23 2018, 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Page 1 of 5 1  2  3  4  5  Next Recent Topics