Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars
Milano Sheitels

11lilducks

Post Wed, Apr 08 2015, 7:42 pm
Does anyone have any experience with or opinion on Milano sheitels? They say the LL series is virgin hair and hasn't gone through the process of stripping and redying the hair. In theory this is a good thing but most virgin hair sheitels are much more expensive than these. What's the catch?? Any opinions are very appreciated

ra_mom

Post Wed, Apr 08 2015, 7:45 pm
you have to know how to pick out the good shaitels from the bad. they have plenty of lemons
if you dont know how to do this I would not recommend.
their shaitels are definitely processes btw, as are most.

Last edited by ra_mom on Tue, Sep 18 2018, 7:19 am; edited 1 time in total

GreenEyes26

Post Wed, Apr 08 2015, 10:22 pm
Do not buy from Milano if you can help it. Their quality is very so-so, hit or miss - but the worst of it is their despicable customer service. I won't go into it in depth over here, but if you ever do purchase a shaitel from them, you better hope it's 100% perfect, because they will not fix, refund or change anything once it leaves their showroom. Even if you haven't worn it. Even if it's their fault.

So, try to find an alternative shaitel company if you can. Good luck!

oliveoil

Post Wed, Apr 08 2015, 11:04 pm
yup. abysmal customer service. avoid like the plague.

FranticFrummie

Post Wed, Apr 08 2015, 11:18 pm
Mid priced = mid quality. You get what you pay for, unless you get a lemon of course.

Never buy from them unless you can lay your hands on it personally. I have one Milano that is gorgeous, and one that was a nightmare. The bad one I cut up and turned into a fall and clip in bangs. That was the only way to salvage it, because it never lay right no matter how I styled it.

Post Thu, Apr 09 2015, 8:27 am
I third what greeneyes26 and olive oil say.

They sold me a used sheital as a new sheital that smelt of BO and refused to make me whole. The sheital was ripped and torn BTW. They are a disgusting company to deal with.

I bought two sheitals from them at the same time. The other sheital was coated with silicone or something similar that washed out after two washes. The hair appeared gorgeous at first. It appeared to be top quality similar to my Shevys. I can't bring that sheital to a SM because they are not aware of the silicone baths I must do to keep the sheital looking nice.

Milano takes in used sheitals for supposed resale and passes them off as new.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars