Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Pesach
Who's The First To Put Away Pesach?
Previous  1  2

myself

Post Sun, Apr 12 2015, 6:45 am
And here I thought you were asking who, as in which country, gets to put away their Pesach stuff first. I imagine the Australian's...

Sanguine

Post Sun, Apr 12 2015, 7:37 am
myself wrote:
And here I thought you were asking who, as in which country, gets to put away their Pesach stuff first. I imagine the Australian's...
And if people from California beat Australians this year that would really be a World record

Ruchel

Post Sun, Apr 12 2015, 3:05 pm
We ate chametz when we could (our minhag) but didn't hurry to "rumpelnacht" (putting it all away). Didn't even miss chametz this year. The kids have been asking for some pessachdik stuff!

Sanguine

Post Sun, Apr 12 2015, 3:13 pm
We ate leftovers from Shabbat/Chag tonight. Isn't that what everyone eats Sunday nights? Soup, meatballs, a little meat, potato kugel, brocolli kugel, cabbage salad. Better leftovers than usual cause it was from two days so no one complained that it was Pesach food again.

Sanguine

Post Sun, Apr 12 2015, 3:14 pm
So who's done with laundry? I'm done washing (not sheets or towels) and only one load left to sort. (It's 10 PM here)

boysrus

Post Sun, Apr 12 2015, 3:33 pm
Sanguine wrote:
So who's done with laundry? I'm done washing (not sheets or towels) and only one load left to sort. (It's 10 PM here)

havent started yet. cant be bothered. I will regret it tommorow morning when all my kids come knocking on my door asking where all their clothes are.... maybe I should make a start. but then again, I am 7 hours behind you, sanguine...

Sanguine

Post Sun, Apr 12 2015, 3:43 pm
boysrus wrote:
havent started yet. cant be bothered. I will regret it tommorow morning when all my kids come knocking on my door asking where all their clothes are.... maybe I should make a start. but then again, I am 7 hours behind you, sanguine...
Yesterday my daughter asked me if I had (new) underwear to give her cause she had already taken all her younger sister's new underwear. Maybe do one load of socks and underwear or you won't get them out of the door tomorow
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics