Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
How could someone post yesterday at 4pm
Previous  1  2

Jeanette

Post Sun, Apr 12 2015, 4:53 pm
I have this dream many times but fortunately I always wake up to find that it's Friday mornng, not Friday night! Smile

kitov

Post Sun, Apr 12 2015, 7:19 pm
Nu, someone tell us already, what was this shabbosdige post all about???

causemommysaid

Post Mon, Apr 13 2015, 1:33 pm
kitov wrote:
Nu, someone tell us already, what was this shabbosdige post all about???

I ran across it somewhere also. I forgot what she said but it wasn't very memorable. I think it was something about Pesach.

imasoftov

Post Mon, Apr 13 2015, 6:05 pm

DrMom

Post Sat, Apr 25 2015, 4:01 pm
I logged on to imamother on Shabbat. embarrassed embarrassed

My youngest woke up in the middle of the night screaming, and I went to her to her room to calm her. It took a while to get her settled, and I returned to bed wide awake. I looked at the clock. 3am. Ugh, I thought. I have to wake up for work in less than three hours. Maybe I'll go to the living room to read.

Hey! Who left all these lights on? What, did we buy stock in the electric company? (Switches lights off.)

Oh, right, I finished my book. I guess I'll check the internet. I take out my laptop and start mindlessly reading news. Hmmm. I'll check what's happening on imamother. Click on a few threads. Nothing all that exciting.

Start thinking about this past week. Yom HaZikaron-Yom HaAtzmaut-Friday-Shabbat. Wow, it all flew by. I start reviewing what happened each day. Wait, I can't remember what we ate on Shabbat lunch. Wasn't one of my kids going to bring friends over for lunch? Ack!!!! I can't remember anything about Shabbat lunch because IT DIDN'T HAPPEN YET! IT'S STILL SHABBAT!

I was so discombobulated by the disruptions to my regular workweek and to my sleep that I thought it was Sunday morning instead of Saturday morning!

I snap close the laptop like it's on fire and crawl into bed.

So maybe this other person who posted on Shabbat also made a mistake. Maybe she has a little baby who messes with her circadian rhythms.

rainbow dash

Post Sat, Apr 25 2015, 4:50 pm
Dr Mom, the same thing happened to me today. I took my dd5 to the er cause she opened her eyebrow. ( 4 stitches) I went to the WC and accidentally turn on the light.( they didn't have the kosher switch). I had to keep reminding myself that today was shabbos. I was there 4 hrs. Even on the way home I had to remind myself. I guess it happens to the best of us.

marina

Post Sat, Apr 25 2015, 10:56 pm
DrMom wrote:
I logged on to imamother on Shabbat. embarrassed embarrassed

My youngest woke up in the middle of the night screaming, and I went to her to her room to calm her. It took a while to get her settled, and I returned to bed wide awake. I looked at the clock. 3am. Ugh, I thought. I have to wake up for work in less than three hours. Maybe I'll go to the living room to read.

Hey! Who left all these lights on? What, did we buy stock in the electric company? (Switches lights off.)

Oh, right, I finished my book. I guess I'll check the internet. I take out my laptop and start mindlessly reading news. Hmmm. I'll check what's happening on imamother. Click on a few threads. Nothing all that exciting.

Start thinking about this past week. Yom HaZikaron-Yom HaAtzmaut-Friday-Shabbat. Wow, it all flew by. I start reviewing what happened each day. Wait, I can't remember what we ate on Shabbat lunch. Wasn't one of my kids going to bring friends over for lunch? Ack!!!! I can't remember anything about Shabbat lunch because IT DIDN'T HAPPEN YET! IT'S STILL SHABBAT!

I was so discombobulated by the disruptions to my regular workweek and to my sleep that I thought it was Sunday morning instead of Saturday morning!

I snap close the laptop like it's on fire and crawl into bed.

So maybe this other person who posted on Shabbat also made a mistake. Maybe she has a little baby who messes with her circadian rhythms.

I love this story!
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics