Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
CHASIDISH IN LAKEWOOD
Previous  1  2

amother
Rose

Post Mon, Apr 13 2015, 1:34 pm
sourstix wrote:
as someone who just recently moved, its not openmindedness. its very layed back here. it happens to be that most pp are yeshivish and are english speaking. but the yeshivish are just as frum and sometimes more machmir in things this is the type here. its great here I love it so far. pp here are very very nice. its a more layed back mentality it isnt brooklyn or williamsburg. somewhat like monsey. but more yeshivish and simple. I loooooooooooooove it here.

which area did you move to?

amother
Scarlet

Post Mon, Apr 13 2015, 1:43 pm
I am following this thread. I have to move, and I'm considering Lakewood in the back of my mind. This post is making me excited. Everyone sounds so nice and friendly.

How did you find your house or apartment? Are you renting or buying?

amother
Papaya

Post Mon, Apr 13 2015, 6:49 pm
amother wrote:
I am following this thread. I have to move, and I'm considering Lakewood in the back of my mind. This post is making me excited. Everyone sounds so nice and friendly.

How did you find your house or apartment? Are you renting or buying?

I bought Bh. Through real estate agent. Chaviva teichman. She's wonderful.

amother
Pink

Post Mon, Apr 13 2015, 7:17 pm
What schools do all you people send to? Are they also so hard to get into?

mamma2b

Post Sun, Sep 20 2015, 9:40 pm
OOTBubby wrote:
I can't begin to understand all of these chassidish women who post they're moving to Lakewood and don't know how they'll handle things (or how they'll get around or where they'll shop, go to mikvah, send kids to school, etc.). I can't understand how someone can plan a move without addressing these issues first.

IMHO it's got nothing to do with chassidish!
you're just hearing them reaching out because they haven't got people in Lakewood through whom they can network.
I do believe though that one should look into aspects as the OP is mentioning above, since those answers may affect your decision on moving altogother!
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating