Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Simcha Section
Gemach for Baby Chasuna clothes

amother
Chartreuse

Post Sun, Apr 12 2015, 10:42 am
Does anyone know if such a thing exists? My baby gets by on target and walmart never more than $14 an outfit (average is more like $9 ~ $4 leggings and $5 top). But for the chasuna of a close relative I need an elegant knit outfit. Don't wanna spend 50 for one night.

seeker

Post Sun, Apr 12 2015, 1:11 pm
Is it a boy or girl and does it need to be knit? I have a few dressy girl things in various sizes that we don't need and could give away. You can PM me your email if you want to virtually shop my closet.

amother
Chartreuse

Post Sun, Apr 12 2015, 2:06 pm
it's for a girl a yr old. I dont think it neeeeeeds to be knit but not cheapie looking. and I don't like dresses on infants, was thinking of a bubble. do you have a/th like that?

ra_mom

Post Sun, Apr 12 2015, 2:29 pm
amother wrote:
it's for a girl a yr old. I dont think it neeeeeeds to be knit but not cheapie looking. and I don't like dresses on infants, was thinking of a bubble. do you have a/th like that?

Summer wedding? I believe I have a cream color crochet type lace top and matching 3/4 leggings, very sweet. You're welcome to borrow.

seeker

Post Sun, Apr 12 2015, 6:27 pm
I have dresses mostly. I think I have maybe one knit non-dress outfit in that size but I don't know if it's dressy enough for a close relative's wedding. I think I put it on for yomtov.

Mommastuff

Post Mon, May 18 2015, 11:11 am
I'm looking for girls dresses (blue is best, but any color is fine) in sizes 8 and 10.

If anyone has, please let me know if we could borrow/buy.

Thanks!!!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics