Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
S/o of "some posters are fake"
1  2  3  4  Next

zaq

Post Wed, Apr 15 2015, 11:56 pm
OK, you-all. I hereby admit to having lied to the entire imamother family. I exaggerated slightly when claiming to be five foot ten, naturally blonde with dark eyelashes, a professor of nuclear physics with an IQ of 275 and three consecutive national figure skating championships under my 22-inch belt. Nor did I exactly win a Golden Globe award when I was 16, Lillibet Windsor aka Queen Elizabeth II of England was not my babysitter when I was an infant (you thought maybe Elizabeth the First?), and I am not licensed to give manicures in the state of Michigan.

Please believe me when I say I was only modifying a few facts to preserve my privacy and the privacy of people around me, and humbly beg the pardon of anyone who gave greater weight to my posts than she would have had she known the truth.

vintagebknyc

Post Wed, Apr 15 2015, 11:58 pm
zaq wrote:
OK, you-all. I hereby admit to having lied to the entire imamother family. I exaggerated slightly when claiming to be five foot ten, naturally blonde with dark eyelashes, a professor of nuclear physics with an IQ of 275 and three consecutive national figure skating championships under my 22-inch belt. Nor did I exactly win a Golden Globe award when I was 16, Lillibet Windsor aka Queen Elizabeth II of England was not my babysitter when I was an infant (you thought maybe Elizabeth the First?), and I am not licensed to give manicures in the state of Michigan.

Please believe me when I say I was only modifying a few facts to preserve my privacy and the privacy of people around me, and humbly beg the pardon of anyone who gave greater weight to my posts than she would have had she known the truth.

I knew something was up, zaq, because no figure skating outfits are tznius

zaq

Post Thu, Apr 16 2015, 12:16 am
LOL

imasoftov

Post Thu, Apr 16 2015, 10:09 am
I admit that it was me who posted when it was Shabbat in your mortal realms. However I live in the sunken city of R'lyeh and due to its non-Euclidean geometry we have complete control over when it is or isn't Shabbat.

Barbara

Post Thu, Apr 16 2015, 10:11 am
I am Spartacus.

CatLady

Post Thu, Apr 16 2015, 10:20 am
I am Groot.

rainbow dash

Post Thu, Apr 16 2015, 12:01 pm
I'm The real slim shady.

Chana Miriam S

Post Thu, Apr 16 2015, 12:29 pm
CatLady wrote:
I am Groot.

---I--- am groot!

Iymnok

Post Thu, Apr 16 2015, 12:32 pm
My name Ino Montoya-

gp2.0

Post Thu, Apr 16 2015, 12:34 pm
In a spinoff of this spinoff, ever since Yael admitted in a recent thread that it's possible she posts under a different SN, I've been idly wondering which SN is hers. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Chayalle

Post Thu, Apr 16 2015, 12:34 pm
I get paid per post.

yeah right

MagentaYenta

Post Thu, Apr 16 2015, 12:50 pm
I got a pm from someone informing me that the other thread was about me.

It's more than likely I posted considering I could have been dancing topless on a bar with all the nyquil and antihistamines I'd been taking last week. I find searching for my own posts to be cumbersome so I'll leave it to those who are more detail oriented than myself. I'm sure another kind Ima will send me the link to my offending post. BTW as far as time stamps. I'd check my time yest. on my profile, since it's not something I bother with on international sites. It was Quito, Ecuador. In reality I was and am currently in Pacific time.

Have at me ladies if that's what floats your boats, I'm glad to be of assistance. But right now the sun is shining and it will be for the next few days. Its my intention to take full advantage of the delightful weather.

debsey

Post Thu, Apr 16 2015, 3:09 pm
Call me Ishmael....

Last edited by debsey on Thu, Apr 16 2015, 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

CatLady

Post Thu, Apr 16 2015, 3:16 pm
Quote:

Whereas I got a pm informing me, "You're so vain, you probably think this thread is about you. Don't you? Don't you?"

PAMOM

Post Thu, Apr 16 2015, 3:21 pm
Fun thread--witty, smart, and snarky! Just my style.

Barbara

Post Thu, Apr 16 2015, 3:23 pm
CatLady wrote:
Quote:

Whereas I got a pm informing me, "You're so vain, you probably think this thread is about you. Don't you? Don't you?"

Well, I hear you went up to Saratoga, where your horse naturally won.

youngishbear

Post Thu, Apr 16 2015, 3:24 pm
gp2.0 wrote:
In a spinoff of this spinoff, ever since Yael admitted in a recent thread that it's possible she posts under a different SN, I've been idly wondering which SN is hers. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Which thread was that?

CatLady

Post Thu, Apr 16 2015, 3:25 pm
*waves at Barbara* Then I flew up to Nova Scotia for the total eclipse of the sun. (Not to be confused with the Total Eclipse of the Heart)

Barbara

Post Thu, Apr 16 2015, 3:30 pm
CatLady wrote:
*waves at Barbara* Then I flew up to Nova Scotia for the total eclipse of the sun. (Not to be confused with the Total Eclipse of the Heart)

No, because then once upon a time, you would have been falling in love, but now you would only be falling apart.

youngishbear

Post Thu, Apr 16 2015, 3:35 pm
Barbara wrote:
No, because then once upon a time, you would have been falling in love, but now you would only be falling apart.

In which case Cat Lady's real name is Bright Eyes.
Page 1 of 4 1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics