Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Help me find shoes for a chasuna

amother
Brown

Post Fri, Apr 17 2015, 10:38 am
My son is getting married and I had thought I could wear my SAS dressy back loafer shoes in good condition, but I see the gown won't totally cover my feet (and the gown rental requires the length to be somewhat above the floor)

Where can I find a comfortable, supportive shoe in a light color, for not a lot of money, as I don't know if I'll need it again. I'd prefer basically flat with a rubber sole.

I have trouble with my legs and can't just buy any junk flat nothing shoe or I'll be in agony the whole wedding.

Thank you in advance.

I live in Lakewood

Kitten

Post Fri, Apr 17 2015, 10:59 am
If you have a brand you like that has consistent sizing and fit, check out Ebay. Some people sell shoes they never wore, or maybe once, for a good price.
If you have a very small or very big shoe size, you might find a very good deal at clearance sections in stores. Even if you have a more common size you might be lucky.
If you want a rubber sole and comfort, Aerosoles has some really nice classic models.

Amarante

Post Fri, Apr 17 2015, 11:03 am
Easy Spirit might have something. You can also check zappos because they have free shipping and free returns so you can order several pairs because it doesn't cost to return
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics