Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Preschoolers
Chicago- Backyard Camps

amother
Crimson

Post Sun, Apr 19 2015, 8:19 am
I am looking for backyard camps for my boys (one almost 2, one almost 4-will be going to nursery next year). I NEED a camp for both in August (at least for most of it). The 2yo would be nice for the first half. I think I have arrangements for the 4yo in June/most of July.

Would prefer PP, but right now ill take any names/locations (and maybe others would benefit from the knowledge as well- so you can include ages/genders that im not looking for Wink )

What I know so far:

Leiberson is making a camp for 4yo boys (going into Nursery) for 5 weeks starting June 22.

Eisenbach is making a camp for the same 5 weeks for 4 and 5 yo boys.

Puchovitz for 2 and 3yos (not sure what weeks)

Anyone else have any camps to add. I would prefer adults vs HS girls for my almost 2yo esp if possible.

amother
Powderblue

Post Sun, Apr 19 2015, 8:48 am
Puchovitz is in pp?

amother
Crimson

Post Sun, Apr 19 2015, 9:32 am
amother wrote:
Puchovitz is in pp?

They are not technically. Its in Albany Park, I think. A block and a half south of Peterson.

Also was told that Rivky Kaufman may have a camp for 18mo-2yo as well (she did last year.)

OOTBubby

Post Sun, Apr 19 2015, 10:13 am
amother wrote:
They are not technically. Its in Albany Park, I think. A block and a half south of Peterson.

That area is technically Hollywood Park, not Albany Park. Albany Park begins south of Bryn Mawr.

amother
Sapphire

Post Sun, Apr 19 2015, 5:32 pm
Hi! I am not sure what age group she will be doing this summer since she sometimes stays with the group she just had or goes with the age group she is about to have but Rose Vadnai in West Rogers park is amazing!! My sis sent her son there for a year and she really liked her. She is legal and has an assistant at all times. Very loving and structured...

amother
Crimson

Post Sun, Apr 19 2015, 6:36 pm
Thanks! Any other names of people running a camp would be greatly appreciated!

I would prefer a mother for the almost 2 yo and would send to either a mother or a HS girl for my 4 yo (tho I do prefer older then HS if given the choice.) Esp looking for someone open in August for both of them.

amother
Crimson

Post Mon, Apr 20 2015, 6:10 pm
bump

amother
Crimson

Post Sun, May 03 2015, 6:20 pm
Anyone have any new info?

esp for backyard summer camp for kids going into nursery age, preferably in PP, for the whole or most of August, and not run by very young girls?

Does anyone know of any girl 16+ who would be interested in running a camp if I could guarantee 4 kids and give a place to do it? tell me to pm you and I will. (they are more then welcome to find more kids and counselors)

Coke Slurpee

Post Sun, May 03 2015, 7:07 pm
In wrp Rifkind and Emert are doing a camp I beleive three and fours going into nursery. Rifkind is out of seminary and Emert is going into twelth grade.
Also Bider in wrp is doing one as well but I don't know any info about it.

amother
Crimson

Post Sun, May 03 2015, 7:14 pm
Coke Slurpee wrote:
In wrp Rifkind and Emert are doing a camp I beleive three and fours going into nursery. Rifkind is out of seminary and Emert is going into twelth grade.
Also Bider in wrp is doing one as well but I don't know any info about it.

thank you!!!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Preschoolers