Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs
4 Weeks to Successful Parenting with Tammy Sassoon M.S.Ed.

Yael

Post Mon, Apr 20 2015, 10:01 am

I've often heard parents lament, "Wouldn't it be great if children came with an owner's manual?"

I finally decided it was time to create one. My new "4 Weeks to Successful Parenting" is a 4 CD course that presents techniques that every parent wants to know to build strong relationships, have happy children, and a relaxed home life.

Last night I was in the checkout line at Walmart. The poor Mom in front of me had a toddler who was clearly having a very bad day. He howled and demanded, but nothing Mom said could calm him down. She was apologizing to everyone around her.

We've all been in that situation. You can expect a certain amount of bad behavior with very small children. But what happens when older children still have behavior problems, get into trouble frequently, and make your life miserable?

What happens when a child you are extremely proud of still seems distant from you? You have that empty feeling that something is missing in your relationship.

Each of the CDs in the set gives you proven, family tested ideas and strategies for raising happy children, setting strong boundaries, and having a positive home life. This course also shows you how to parent with confidence and get the maximum joy from being a parent.

After all, that's what we all hoped for when we became parents - right?

Rather than setting traditional values aside for some new parenting theory, I combine the best of modern expert thought with solid, traditional family values. I feel this will give you a good, balanced approach that really works.

Let's look at what is inside the CDs:

We start with some wonderful methods to get your child to feel your love. A lot of us have parents who we knew loved us, but they may have had a hard time showing it. These simple strategies make sure your child knows and feels the intense love you have for her or him.

Next we look at the best ways to teach specific values to your child. This conquers the frequent problems that arise when children won't listen or don't value what you're trying to teach them.

I also look at how to extinguish bad behaviors, how to set limits that work, and how to insure progress. I also show you how to give your child the space he or she needs to become a strong, healthy individual.

This CD set is the smart, common sense help you need to create a better family life, wonderful children, and the sense of enjoyment you deserve. Get it today!

www.tammysassoon.com

Sponsored Post
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics