Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Lift my mood

amother
Hotpink

Post Wed, Apr 22 2015, 11:47 am
I feel like a log, honestly physically. I feel like going to sleep. its not like I didnt have enough sleep. from 10:45 till 5 am. and I went back till like 730. at 5 dd woke me up. but she wakes me many nights. I guess I could be tired from that. but dh is installing a kitchen and hes working all alone and his hands hurt him from the heavy work. how can I go into bed? my eyes are closing on me. how can I fight it? not to say so many things are hard now. I moved a little while ago. ds started new school. they started secular studies in beg of year and he just joined them. so his teacher is being nice and working with him. and when he comes home I also have to work with him. and its so hard. he doesnt want to. why wouldnt a young child want to learn how to write numbers? why is he resisting? he used to have school till 3 now its 4:15, is that making him more exhausted? I really dont know what to think. anyone can clue me in here? I need to be anon, for now. thanks ladies. please constructive criticism only

black sheep

Post Wed, Apr 22 2015, 12:29 pm
I would also want to go to sleep rather than help install a kitchen.

as for your son, imagine being asked to copy hieroglyphics every day until you get it right. would you resist? numbers are new to him, writing them is new. give him time and be gentle.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics