Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
TRIGGERING TITELS

JMM-uc

Post Wed, Apr 22 2015, 7:09 pm
Please try to refrain from writing things like 'cheesecake' or something chocolate, in your title.

It's really triggering, takes me back to that time my mama didn't buy me chocolate even though I cried. and also that time my dad didn't let me have another piece of cheesecake even though I only had four.

And also I have a terrible CRAVING now for cheesecake! Thank you very much.

tsk, people are evil.

Where can I get cheesecake at 2:00 am??

What were you guys thinking????

etky

Post Wed, Apr 22 2015, 7:18 pm
JMM-uc wrote:
Please try to refrain from writing things like 'cheesecake' or something chocolate, in your title.

It's really triggering, takes me back to that time my mama didn't buy me chocolate even though I cried. and also that time my dad didn't let me have another piece of cheesecake even though I only had four.

And also I have a terrible CRAVING now for cheesecake! Thank you very much.

tsk, people are evil.

Where can I get cheesecake at 2:00 am??

What were you guys thinking????

Don't count on getting any tomorrow either.
Tomorrow is meat lovers day (as if we didn't have enough fleishigs over Pesach).
We cheese cake devotees stand no chance.
All I want in life is the perfect piece of mushroom quiche (with a flakey buttery crust), a nice fresh salad, a good cup of strong coffee and a slice of cool, creamy, ever so slightly lemony cheese cake for dessert.
I can't wait for Shavuot, but first I have to get through a whole series of upcoming meaty mangal (bbq) days Sad

LittleDucky

Post Wed, Apr 22 2015, 8:12 pm
CHOCOLATE for me!!! Save me a slice. Or 2. Or maybe just the cake. Or maybe you better not Very Happy
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics