Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
Refael Yosef Baruch ben Chava -Baruch Dayan Emes

ChossidMom

Post Thu, Apr 23 2015, 4:25 pm
*Update*
Yossi Knobel passed away and was buried yesterday.

http://www.youcaring.com/memor.....52439
Yossi Knobel, devoted husband and father of 9 beautiful children, true eved Hashem, and one of the most kind, sensitive and fun-loving people you can ever meet, was returned to his Heavenly place today, 22 Iyar (May 22nd, 2015) at the age of 55.

To know Yossi was to love Yossi. Whether it was through his role as a Mashgiach, elementary school Rebbe, tutor, Rebbe to special needs children, Rebbe in an institution for boys from broken homes, coach of children and teens suffering from social and other difficulties, Yossi was always there - ready to jump in and help in any way he could. Despite often needing to raise funds on his own for these projects -- especially because he routinely promised and gave expensive prizes to these kids -- Yossi did everything, literally everything with a gigantic smile on his face. More recently, when he was diagnosed with a rare form of brain cancer and given the bleakest hope for survival, Yossi NEVER uttered a word of complaint. On the contrary, he kept saying how thankful he was to Hashem for everything in his life. His unmistakable smile was with him till early this morning when he put Tefillin on and said Shema for the very last time.

Now it's our turn to give back and ensure that his extraordinarily dedicated wife Naomi has the means to go on without the burden of back-breaking debt. If you have the ability to give $1,000, $500, or $360, that will go a very long way. If you can do $180, $100, $50, $18, or even less, each donation will make a huge difference.

Whatever our means, let's step out of our comfort zone and stretch - as Yossi always did for everyone else.

Donations will be given via Gemach Zichron Moshe Tax ID# 22-3692274.

*******************************************************************************************

Please daven for my friend's husband Refael Yosef Baruch ben Chava.
He has a malignant brain tumor, was operated on and the situation is not good.
My friend has requested that people bring in Shabbos 10 minutes early, if possible, or even just a few minutes early, for her husband's refuah. He is a young man with a large family to still marry off. He needs rachmei Shamayim.

Last edited by ChossidMom on Tue, May 12 2015, 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

myself

Post Thu, Apr 23 2015, 5:00 pm
Wishing him a complete and speedy recovery.

Mommy3.5

Post Mon, Apr 27 2015, 2:02 pm
Wishing them yeshuot, and a refuah sheleima.

karen berzon

Post Wed, Apr 29 2015, 6:12 am
I have given my kids Yossi's name too so they can put it up in school and daven for him in schools and yeshivas.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed