Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Repair my original bugaboo bee or buy a new city mini?

amother
Linen

Post Wed, Apr 29 2015, 1:44 pm
Question for all you bugaboo bee owners out there: I have an original version bee. One wheel needs replacement and Im not sure if this is just going to be the first of many things to start falling apart. Im also worried because most parts are discontinued. I dont want to start investing in a stroller thats bound to give me other issues. So whats your vote, should I sell it and buy a new city mini, maybe city versa with the $ or invest to fix it?

boysmom4

Post Wed, Apr 29 2015, 2:02 pm
I bought on eBay replacement parts to my bee and was thrilled! I just love the bee and cant go for anything else!

gande

Post Wed, Apr 29 2015, 4:23 pm
If you can find the wheel for a decent price, fix it. It's a strong stroller and can still last. The back wheels are hardest to find.

bnm

Post Thu, Apr 30 2015, 1:25 pm
a used broken original bee won't get you much. at this point people would just buy it for parts

anonymrs

Post Thu, Apr 30 2015, 6:52 pm
I have the original Bee from my oldest. Recently, I was away and borrowed a Bee from someone who has the new one. There is NO comparison!! I like my old one so much better. The old Bee is a great stroller! I say if you can fix it, you should. If not, the City Mini is good but I wouldn't spend the extra money on the Versa. I see no advantage, it's bigger, bulkier, and heavier, but I don't see what's better about it.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics