Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen
Cleaning lady Spanish translation

mother of boyz

Post Thu, Apr 30 2015, 8:06 pm
I remember a while ago someone posted a list of explanations in Spanish to explain kosher kitchen /pesach ....
I'm trying to train a new cleaning lady that doesn't understand even one English word and having a very hard time explaining to her milchig /fleishig... (never mind anything else !)
Would anyone know what I'm referring to? I can't seem to find it
Tia

SingALong

Post Thu, Apr 30 2015, 8:53 pm
Do you have an iPhone? If yes, download the app google translate. You can type in words and it will translate into Spanish for you. You can even press a talk button it will say the word.

Otherwise just google translate on your computer and write down important things word by word. Keep it written down and tape onto the fridge or somewhere in the kitchen.

To get you started:
Leche = dairy
Carne = meat
The Judaica stores actually have labels for the kitchen in Spanish, so you can label each cabinet/draw/sink/appliance so that she clearly sees which parts are milk and which are meat.

Good luck!

bobeli

Post Thu, Apr 30 2015, 10:00 pm
pm your e-mail ans I will send you the files, but remember is a general explanation and you need to SHOW her the meat and dairy things, have color coded/labels, etc.

mother of boyz

Post Thu, Apr 30 2015, 10:07 pm
SingALong wrote:
Do you have an iPhone? If yes, download the app google translate. You can type in words and it will translate into Spanish for you. You can even press a talk button it will say the word.

Otherwise just google translate on your computer and write down important things word by word. Keep it written down and tape onto the fridge or somewhere in the kitchen.

To get you started:
Leche = dairy
Carne = meat
The Judaica stores actually have labels for the kitchen in Spanish, so you can label each cabinet/draw/sink/appliance so that she clearly sees which parts are milk and which are meat.

Good luck!

Yes I have Google translate , I use it for basic explanations but she doesn't get the milchig /fleishig concept . Besides it doesn't do great job translating

mother of boyz

Post Thu, Apr 30 2015, 10:08 pm
bobeli wrote:
pm your e-mail ans I will send you the files, but remember is a general explanation and you need to SHOW her the meat and dairy things, have color coded/labels, etc.

Sent you pm, thank you!

return2You

Post Thu, Jan 21 2016, 3:01 pm
Can I also have the file? Trying to explain pesach cleaned my to my lady

theoneandonly

Post Thu, Jan 21 2016, 4:59 pm

Sorry the thread title automatically reminded me of this...

warning for bad language

nale123

Post Fri, May 27 2016, 12:43 pm
Can someone send me the info so that I can teach my cleaning lady about my kosher kitchen?
Thanks!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen